Good morning to everyone except am*ricans

Good morning to everyone except am*ricans.
I can't think of a people more disgusting and pathetic than the american male
Instead of fighting to defend his """historic""" cities he copes with "at least they aren't in muh suburbs". When niggers and anarchists come to his suburbs he comes with "wait till they come to muh small country town. When they come to his town he copes with "wait till they come to muh tiny homestead in the wilderness". And there you have it. American whites are left living like native americans, in shacks in the wilderness with no political or ethnic power at all. Because you're cowards
You can hoard guns and ammo all you want but they mean fuck all if you don't use it.
Amerimutts love to make fun of euros but at least they have balls. One statue got taken down in the UK and British hooligans went to london and beat the shit out of nigger rioters. French yellow vest hooligans fought street battles aginst their ZOG government. What did americans do when niggers and anarchists burnt their cities down? They say in their homes impotently clutching their guns and threatening violence.

Attached: america.32.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Soo true

based thread

Agreed
Yanks have proven to be the most ineffective of all over the last few years

"white" americans have been losing non stop for over a century.

Yesterday I was talking to an american and he was talking about how he walks on egg shells around niggers. It's one thing to be annoyed by them but he literally fears niggers and runs away from his problems. Fucking pathetic people.

Attached: Cuckamerican.png (1827x134, 17.58K)

Hahahaha
>d-don't go outside we don't want to accidentally anger niggers
HAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1585419857155.webm (360x640, 3M)

>Good morning to everyone except am*ricans.
it's only morning on the American continents right now retard

user, I want to do something. I want to ACTUALLY do something. What should I do?

The day of the cope has shown us that Amerisharts only larp with their guns.

The difference between an Americhad and Eurocuck like you, is that we HAVE THE OPTION to do great violence if the need arrives. You on the otherhand? You DON'T HAVE THE OPTION. You are harmless.
H-A-R-M-L-E-S-S. Learn the difference.

Attached: 1642278767046.jpg (943x1024, 97.45K)

He made that thread before 13:00, which is the official limit between "Good morning" and "Good Afternoon". Cry more muttoid

And you will do something when? 2 weeks?

everything, every single one statement in your post is objectively truthful and 110% accurate.
have a great day and have a bump based iberian!
*mutts on the on the other hand,- fuck you you coping, whining, mysterymeat animals. i spit on every single one of you "new worlder".

Portugal is the Greece of Europe

whenever i feel like it, stay mad

When they come to his suburb.

Attached: 1641546292110.webm (320x400, 2.92M)

>if the need arrives.
I would say having an election stolen qualifies, no? Or maybe over 1 million this is the number caught) illegals pouring over the border in one year?

There are no suburbs in my state and only 2 cities.

Attached: 1591161848064.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Baseado e vermelhopilulado

Attached: 1633635327422.jpg (1280x776, 137.32K)

>ESL eastern-euro shithole country speaks
cringe

So never? So you are some loser larping in some bumfuck nowhere shithole? ahahahahahah
What a big boy hiding from his own countrymen with his toys.

>Good morning
aw! Good morning to you! :)
>to everyone except am*ricans.
wtf? :(

I was born and raised here, you retarded?