Inner Child General-/icg/

I'm going to throw an idea out there. When you were growing up, you didn't know what the internet was. You didn't know you could get other human perspectives through a computer/phone screen. You only had your mind and your own interpretation of the world around you. Spending too much time on the internet from an early age, it warps your interpretation of your specific reality. If you read about teenagers having sex before high school, you subconsciously start comparing yourself to those guys. Same with money, family, etc. You start to compare yourself to others. This happens in real life as well, but the internet has made it 24/7 where you can see what other mens lives are like. You must take a break, from both life and the internet. Reconnect with your inner child, the one that found joy in experiencing new things that aren't sex or women. As for women, they are not the point of life. Majority of women today most likely see you as either free food, or a cool accessory piece to their life. I would say being able to die while genuinely believing you have no regrets is the point of this life. If you want sex, that is fine. If the only thing that goes through your mind day after day is penis in vagina sex sex sex, you need to take a break from the internet and from life. Go draw a pretty picture or something.

Attached: 1623371142607.jpg (900x769, 65.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1302
archive.md/ACYZC
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1681
archive.is/gCRxL
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1283
archive.md/aFCxX
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1321
archive.is/FdwWq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage in the options field.

Sage in my asshole you fuckin pansy ass faggotron

Everyone but me needs a break from the internet. So go away, and I'll see you in two weeks.

Stfu, we're all in this together

Checked.
Nice slide thread

I don't get, why do you dumbasses think it's a slide thread? Are you that addicted to the internet?

Bump

Bump, one of you who needs this will see it

>wall of text
>have sex incels
Sage goes in the options field.

the world is designed to steal your productivity and the fruits of your labor from you
news fren bumping this blog post
still better than a tranny thread

>Bad News for Soros-Backed Secretary of State Jena Griswold — Second County Clerk Steps Forward with Devastating Evidence in Colorado Lawsuit
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1302
archive.md/ACYZC

>Lightning bolt extending across 3 US states sets global record
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1681
archive.is/gCRxL

>Driver in Nevada crash that killed 9 had history of speeding
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1283
archive.md/aFCxX

>Covid-free Tonga goes into lockdown after five cases are recorded as international aid arrives on the tsunami-hit island
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1321
archive.is/FdwWq

Attached: 1504613254194.jpg (1280x720, 113.06K)

That driver guy is fucked. Wonder what that must feel like

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Okay chood

While not really worthy of a cyclical thread, I'd say its something good to discuss with a bit more humility towards news and current event threads. I never let my inner child get warped by all that shit tho, must be a you problem OP

he's already dead
he's a good nigger now

Attached: 1424203055652.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Everybod0y is you I guess

Bump

you can't bump your own thread, it only bumps if you're replying after someone else makes a comment

bump. have a blessed day op

Thanks bro

Yes I can, that's a myth bro

There’s no such thing as reconnecting with your inner child. Once innocence is gone, it’s gone forever. You’re a cynical adult now and life will never be as pure and joyous as it used to be

BUMP THX OP

I think there is, but it probably requires money. Money can buy you solitude forever. With enough money you can buy land in a remote area and go full Tedpill mode. Playing in the forest with nothing but nature around you. We are all children turned cynical and hateful. Do you think any tribes who still live in the wilderness deal with the mental and psychological diseases modern humans deal with? I'm not saying we should all go backwards in terms of technological advancement, but technology comes with responsibility that most humans aren't prepared for.

Thanks for the inspiration, Ameribro. We are gonna make it!

Attached: 1642359511315.jpg (1024x576, 51.81K)

Good post but a little too incelish.
Outside influence is there, recognize it. That the first step. Then understand how your life would be without all that crap and live like that.