What are the pros and cons of SSRI? Have you taken any? I have had OCD since a child and think they will might help

what are the pros and cons of SSRI? Have you taken any? I have had OCD since a child and think they will might help

Attached: ssri.jpg (840x1236, 73.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you black?

>pros and cons of SSRI
You don't care and function as a zombie

slide thread

no
everythings a slide thread according to you retards

That particular one can put you into mania which is really fun until you get arrested. Think charlie sheen when he was on a tear a few years ago.

all our school shooters were on SSRIs

Attached: humanity_overrated.jpg (180x180, 10.6K)

I have been on SSRI for 5 years and they work but they have side effects for example im very numb and it feels like im not all there i dont experience happines the same and the thing is after a few years you cant quit without getting sick.

I think it made me slower but i could be wrong

Been on them for a year. Makes me feel pretty flat, don't get extreme highs and lows which feels alright. I had poor impulse control due to high and low emotions so its like i feel leveled out now. I didn't take them for about a week cause i ran out and felt like complete shit. I would wake up randomly like someone shook me and woke me, and just stayed in my room for the week cause i had no energy. Overall it does help but i feel like i need them now to function

A baby dose of certain ones are fine and probably necessary given the unnatural level of stress we experience compared to most of humanity's history. But they quickly can become a crutch.

Its best to talk openly with your trusted general practitioner about your anxiety. That is what sari is good for.

Depression is kind of a bullshit term. Get a handle on anxiety and you won't be depressed outside of situations where it should be normal to he a little down or depressed after.

Again baby doses of these meds are the key.

If you ever can't get it up you are probably taking too many/too high a dose. Or if you have trouble Nutting.

i had trouble nutting for a couple months but i think my penis and testicles got used to it cause im still on same dose and now i can nut like usual

Addicitve, harmful, brain damaging drugs. You better hope the supply chain problems never cause shortages of these drugs. People will become even more feral and psychotic than they already are.

stop drinking alcohol, caffeine
cut down on sugar
exercise
drink more water
take vitamins
meditate
take up a sport where you get hit and or feel pain
shut the fuck up and relax about your handwashing faggotry

Attached: bling.gif (480x260, 1.08M)

Take them and forfeit your humanity. Don't take them and stop eating sugar and seed oils, eat vegetables and meat and even indulge in supplements to gain your humanity back.

Everybody's biochem makeup and psychology is slightly different. A lot of those never worked for me. Some do. Unusual choices.

If you have ocd, ask doc about tiny dose of guanfacine and mirtazepine for bed time. Take choline supplements if you get them.

Pros - much less anxiety, can do public speaking without spilling my spaghetti
Cons - impossible to stop without brain zaps and insomnia, hard to cum - partners think you're not attracted to them

Try microdosing psilocybin

Christ is King. Seek him first.

There are no pros. The cons are they are portals for demonic influence.

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: That's the spirit.jpg (720x716, 125.13K)

This guy gets it. Proof of Christ comes through repentance

youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk

Attached: Happy nuns are here.jpg (720x539, 134.15K)

Everything I've heard about them sounds like bad news

Most of the deadliest mass shooters of the last few decades were on SSRIs.
Make of that what you will.

There are no pros. You would be better off eating tree bark.

Psychiatric drugs will fry your brain and bring demons into your heart.

If you take psychiatric drugs, stop. If you know someone who takes psychiatric drugs, make them stop.

God hates psychiatry.

Toxic poison. Get a bicycle and get some exercise, there is nothing of a remedy in those pills.

They don't make you feel better, they just turn your emotions off. You still "feel" them but they feel like your reactions are happening in a distant haze. You are more level and stable, but also flat. And if your doctor cycles you off wrong, you go full insane and start having dreams about suicide and murder. Its why most school shooters just got cycled off their ssri's. Doing it wrong breaks your mind and you go psycho.

That's a correlation/causation problem. They were put on SSRIs because they were already mentally disturbed, not because the SSRIs disturbed them. There's something like 50 million people are on SSRIs in the US not going on sprees.

Slide thread
Same spic nigger flooding the catalog over and over

What a fucking shame. Those young women should be married and making white babies. Catholicism was a mistake.

Perhaps useful if you're always anxious and on the verge of suicide, otherwise counterproductive. They dull your emotions, sap your energy and have a variety of negative effects on your heart and digestive system. Eat healthy, exercise daily and then decide

be quiet chang.
having ocd isn't as easy as that. I can't touch anything that I know isn't clean, getting dirt on myself is impossible and i will have to go home and change/wash my clothes and shower.