Multiple countries ending restrictions and saying no refunds...

Multiple countries ending restrictions and saying no refunds. Those who took the vaccine how do you feel that your government lied and literally scammed you for your life?

Attached: 1641916217110.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2022-01-31-professorer-tal-for-dode-med-coronavirus-er-misvisende
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2022-01-20-ssi-vil-justere-hvordan-de-opgoer-coronadoedsfald
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2022-02-01-brostroem-vil-genoverveje-vacciner-til-boern-billedet-blev-aendret-med-et
nyheder.tv2.dk/2022-02-02-kan-vaere-svaert-at-argumentere-for-at-vaccinere-boernene-siger-formand
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2022-01-18-saa-mange-coronapatienter-er-indlagt-af-en-anden-aarsag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something tells me the dam is about to burst here in Denmark. In the past couple of weeks I have seen several articles questioning the number of hospitalizations, and now the number of deaths. Today I read articles where experts are saying the recommendations for vaccines for children should be rescinded.

I am not vaxxed, and no I will not be taking it at anytime. I am only looking at what is happening now with glee, just waiting for the moment where I can scream I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO! at the gullible dumbasses who bought into all this shit.

The vaccine is safe and effectine chud get over it

Attached: 1625729913281.png (258x195, 103.4K)

They’re ending restrictions BECAUSE the vaccine works and massively reduces hospitalisations and death. This is obvious to anyone who isn’t completely out to lunch

Shills out in full force today.
They must be spooked that their narrative control is crumbling

>I am only looking at what is happening now with glee, just waiting for the moment where I can scream I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!
Further proof, if any was needed, that the antivax position is grounded by pure wishful thinking rather than having any basis in reality. How long will you wait for “something” to happen until you end up back-pedalling, just like every other Any Forums happening that never materialised?

Little baby boy scared of needles.

Don't cry baby boy if you take jab you get candy.

There there baby boy don't cry.

Wrong. Just plain wrong. Our media has recently exposed that the number of hospitalizations published by SSI (our version of US CDC) has been hugely inflated. According to data the real hospitalizations was only 56% of what SSI claimed.

Deaths has also been hugely inflated since anyone testing positive within 60 days of death has been counted as a corona related death, with no regard to cause of death.

>t. Jewish nabagas
Effective at doing what? Safe for whom?

Attached: 1643638224551.jpg (640x640, 54.84K)

The classic Any Forumstard cope: call anyone who disagrees with you a shill so you don’t actually have to refute anything they say. Your brain is literally on autopilot and I hope it sends you crashing into a pair of large towers

Okay, Jew.

>our media
Post the article then.

>massively reduces hospitalisations and death
Then why are infections at a all time high and deaths the highest they've been since last may (probably when they stopped counting every death as cool death)?

See
Reminder that ad hominem is weak as fuck and just makes you look stupid. Why not prove me wrong instead of just whining like a bitch?

I've had covid twice.
>Didn't die
>Was never hospitalized
>never got the jab and won't.
Why am I not dead? For such a scary virus you think I'd have more than a fever chills and sore throat for 3 days

The data to support my position has been there almost since the start. The media outlets have so much power that if it doesn't come from the selfproclaimed "reputable" sources, the gullible masses won't listen. Now the media outlets are starting to publish article by article, which I now can point to.

You are wrong, I am right. I'm guessing you took the vax, and you will pay the consequence when the long term side effects start showing up.

If I get sick because of a government mandated vaccine I'm going to make sure the government pays for all of my medical expenses.

What experimental jab number are you on now: 1, 2, 3 or 4? Did you get your free doughnut in return for being a good corporate test subject?

No refunds, nigger.

Attached: 1642424075431.gif (619x672, 1.36M)

> Then why are infections at a all time high
Because infection rates are an entirely separate statistic to hospitalisation and death rates. I’m shocked that this actually needs explaining to you. The vaccine doesn’t confer sterilising immunity but it does greatly reduce severity of disease.

>Post the article then.

nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2022-01-31-professorer-tal-for-dode-med-coronavirus-er-misvisende
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2022-01-20-ssi-vil-justere-hvordan-de-opgoer-coronadoedsfald
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2022-02-01-brostroem-vil-genoverveje-vacciner-til-boern-billedet-blev-aendret-med-et
nyheder.tv2.dk/2022-02-02-kan-vaere-svaert-at-argumentere-for-at-vaccinere-boernene-siger-formand
nyheder.tv2.dk/samfund/2022-01-18-saa-mange-coronapatienter-er-indlagt-af-en-anden-aarsag

Read it and weep my gullible little guy

>NO REFUNDS!

>how do you feel that your government lied and literally scammed you

Totally ass-blasted. I never saw it coming.

Nothing you’ve said is of any relevance to my post lmao. But regardless, the problem isn’t the disease itself but the potential for healthcare systems to be overwhelmed if everyone got it at once. Ebola, for example, would never cause a pandemic of this scale because it kills you before you have the chance to pass it on. Covid is counterintuitively more dangerous on a societal level because it’s less severe to the individual.

And so I ask a second time, share the data/studies. Anyone can state that they’re right without providing any evidence, it just makes you look retarded insisting on yourself in that way.

Your post isn't surprising. Our governments aren't going to admit that they were wrong and no one will answer for all the tyrannical measures. The state will just declare victory and move on to the next ZOG and pony show.

You need to go back to roddit

In English, doc. I don’t speak Somalian.

>And so I ask a second time, share the data/studies

No you asked me to post articles, which I did. Imagine being as stupid as you.

you're a nigger
black bitches love BWC

>but the potential for healthcare systems to be overwhelmed
Over what, something that your body will take care of by itself? If it weren't for the media-driven hysteria, people would not feel they have to go to the hospital over what is essentially the flu. You've been scammed by pharmaceutical companies into taking something that wasn't properly tested and is not even a vaccine for a disease your body would have taken care of by itself for free. Learn from it and move on instead of quadrupling down on your mistake

>In English, doc. I don’t speak Somalian.

I said it was about Denmark. Obviously the articles about Denmark, written by Danish medias will be in Danish you fucking retard.

Use google translate, and go fuck yourself

>But regardless, the problem isn’t the disease itself but the potential for healthcare systems to be overwhelmed

Friend of mine works for a hospital. Almost every single person who comes in with covid is told to go home and drink numerous amounts of fluids. The reason they are overwhelmed is:

1. A large number of staff was fired for refusing to get the experimental jab.

2. The media has programmed the weak minded to think covid is so deadly they must rush to the hospital at the first sign of symptoms.

Look chud boy
Not taking the mRNA jab.
Get over it.
They don't work. And they come with a no refund policy.
Not interested

He's not arguing in good faith, he'll continue moving goalposts

No it does not. You are parroting MSM talking points. No evidence whatsoever severity is decreased moron. In fact viral loads in vaxxed were just as high. Which means virus replication. Replication occurs by infecting cells. Infecting cells causes symptoms and immune response.

This is basic fucking logic. Sell your its magic shit somewhere else.