The chemicals in the shampoo is designed to make you go bald

the chemicals in the shampoo is designed to make you go bald

Attached: iStock-186218209-5a2575f2845b340036385c71.jpg (2125x1411, 146.66K)

the chemicals in SOME shampoo is designed to make you go bald
ftfy

fpbp. Find a shampoo with as few ingredients as possible especially one without sulfates. They are way too drying

So what should I use?

If your shampoo doesn't smell good it's shit

Why? Wouldn't that result in lower shampoo sales?

ngmi

I use a moisturizing shampoo marketed to women that uses only natural ingredients. My hairline hasn't receded and I'm almost 40. But I only used whatever cheap shampoo I could find until I was 25 and every other guy I knew started losing his hair, so maybe I just got lucky and would be fine no matter what.
>shampoo?

Use baby shampoo instead

Olive oil soap every two days that's what I use.

That's just your own bias dude, trust me, what type of shampoo you use or don't, won't matter when your genetics cuck you
t. someone who was balding at 22y

Attached: 1117472929.png (1080x930, 531.11K)

That’s called genetics, not what type of shampoo you use. My dad used regular shampoo but didn’t lose his hair until he was in his 50’s. I started losing mine in my 20’s despite using the “right” shampoo. Nothing you can do will stop it short of surgery or pills.

>Nothing you can do will stop it short of surgery or pills
Spoken like a kike

that's soap

Male pattern baldness is related to hormones and is not at all affected by you choice of shampoo.
Men have been balding at various ages throughout recorded history, and will continue to do so untill a more reliable solution then fin+transplants is found.

>but balding has become way more common in young men lately.
It hasn't. You just started paying more attention to other men's hairlines since you became worried about your own.
The same goes for people that are convinced all zoomers are 6'6. They're not, you just pay too much attention to other people's height because you're insecure about your own height

Yes, that is soap. And your head is covered in skin, if you haven't noticed

>maternal grandpa had 3 single hairs combed over his head like Homer Simpson
>older brother went full bald at 24
>I can still get by with proper styling at 31 but I have maybe 2 years left
>older brother is mid 40s and only has hair growing around the sides of his head now
>our father comes from a long line of full haired men and women
Genetics aren't fair bros

>It hasn't. You just started paying more attention
Kinda like the football players collapsing on the pitch, eh?

what a stupid comparison

No, that's caused by covid increasing risk of heart diseases

What does anyone has to gain by making you bald?

Proof?

Back in 2011 we had more players collapsing than in 2021. I didn’t realise the covid vax had the ability to time travel!

I only use soap to wash my hair, I've done this for a year now and my hair is great

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

gerotival anti hair loss.
Romanian, legitimately good, old established brand.

Humorously enough, I passed this street in a neighboring town the other day.

Attached: sneed.jpg.png (2048x923, 1.51M)

Women don’t care about balding. Cut it super shot and grow a handsome beard. What looks bad is trying to hang on to longer hairs and hide it. Just get a short tight cut and it will look really nice.
t.trust me dudes

I have bad dandruff and used head and shoulders, big mistake. That jew poison made my scalp feel like it was burning and caused hair thinning. I've gained back all of it after I threw it away