Be an absolutely boring person

>be an absolutely boring person
>can't even attract a woman
>spirits have no interest in you mundane life
>That means spirits dont exist!

Attached: 05400CDB-F05F-4A00-9D11-6D4F4F13943D.png (400x386, 154.89K)

Spirits aren't real.

based vodka witch

Its even funnier to hear such statements from NPC's like this one when you actively pursued spirits attention and had multiple spirit encounters

You mean you haven’t talked to the lady of the forest user?

Attached: 59AA96D1-323B-4A10-8683-78221A8E46C2.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

How did you rule out other phenomenon explaining your encounters, such as hallucinations or dreams and the such like?

I know you think you know everything, but you don't. If you genuinely believe that you encountered something supernatural, you are either mentally ill or just plain stupid.

Nope.

They are real.

Dreams and spirit encounters in half-lucid state feel very different
As for hallucinations, I've never actually seen a spirit while awake, I've only acutely felt their presence. It is a weird feeling as if some other sense of yours woke up. Nothing besides spirit encounters made me feel like that.

The jesters? The clockwork elves? The trench coat detective? None of them?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuddddebro. There’s an entire other dimension that we can’t perceive with our current senses. Beyond that there could be even more dimensions and in this other dimensions are entities that you can talk to.

>if I'm a boring NPC, that must mean everyone is!

And you call others NPC when you ideology is based on a feeling? It is you cunts who fuck this up for everyone.

>beep-boop! If (((rational explanation))) = not found, print "sadge"
Your whole life is based of feeling your sensory organs provide. You have to be an absolute moron to distrusts what you feel and listen to what others say isntead.

This self defense of yours of implying everyone is a hylic of some sort if they don't believe you is pathetic when you haven't even started on any kind of journey beyond lucid dreaming. Go back to your teacher, fuckface.

But they aren't. You can say that all day, but you will simply be wrong. There is nothing, and I mean that word literally, nothing you can do that would show the existence of said spirits. Feel free to try, but know that not a single human in all of history has ever succeeded.

>posts frog image
>is a free thinker
Nah

This is the kind of stuff that 16 year olds come up with as make-believe. Unless you are a teenager, you should not be playing these silly games.

Out of interest, what would be your standard of proof?

The spirits say hello

> beyond lucid dreaming
Feel free to go fuck yourself

Attached: 0BFFF468-892D-45BB-BF5E-03C6973FD636.jpg (1780x1502, 2.36M)

You sound like an excellent mark for MLM or a cult recruiter.

Ah shit I got trolled by a larper. Well played

>Your whole life is based of feeling your sensory organs provide.
So you think that the things happening in your head are actually happening in reality, but you just can't detect them in any way, shape, or form, except of course what you can tell is happening in your head? Is that your argument?

A single repeatable experiment that demonstrates evidence of a single supernatural phenomenon. Which supernatural phenomenon do you consider to be objectively real?

Do they though?

Yep, theres nothing I can do to show you they exist. Just like with women, if you aren't attractive and not relentlessly trying to find a gf, a random poster from /pol can't give you one.

>A single repeatable experiment that demonstrates evidence of a single supernatural phenomenon.
would you like to smoke some DMT? or does that not count?

Leviticus 19:31
Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

OP is off his meds again.

Attached: 1617946534049.jpg (720x704, 88.47K)

>I have a girlfriend in canada I really do but she can't come down to see me here but I really do!
>My dad works for Nintendo so I got a free Nintendo SuperSwitch it's not even available to the public so you probably haven't even heard of it but I have one no sorry you can't come over and see it my dad's really strict about it I have one though
k

That doesn't count. By repeatable, I mean you do the exact same procedure using equipment that cannot misconstrue data (aka not just using your own brain). and get the same supernatural result. Because I'm asking for actual, real, mechanical/technological detection, I'm guessing there's no way you can provide evidence.

You can find that they are present not just with your head alone. One of the most common ways (that worked for me as well) is unnatural movement of candles. They start hissing loudly, can sway and even go out, despite being perfectly fine in all times besides when you attempt to contact a spirit

did you just try to explain self awareness in the most autistically retarded way?

No bro. You just have to take DMT. It’s the craziest experience. It doesn’t affect you in any way like being drunk does or something like that, you feel normal but it just opens up another dimension you’re not able to see without it.
There’s beings that exist all around us that we just can’t perceive normally. It lasts ten minutes and then wears off like you never took anything.

>spirits have no interest in your mundane life
it doesn't work that way but ok

candles don't hiss, you are just mentally ill. Talk about this with your doctor before you end up hurting yourself or others

Imagine following after jew god that grants you nothing for your reverence

Powerful spirits can be seen my multiple people at the same time.

all spiritual phenomenon can be explained by science on one level or another. it's real

So video it. Every single person in the modern world has a video camera available to them in a matter of second. All you have is empty words.

Are you implying that "self-awareness" is evidence for the supernatural? How would that even work?

Or, it makes your brain chemicals go wonky for a while and you hallucinate all of that. Can you see how you only have evidence inside your own fallible brain? I am asking for actual, real evidence that can be actually, really observed by someone other than yourself.

But they do. You can say that all day, but you will simply be wrong. There is proof, and I mean that truly, nothing you can do that would disprove the existence of said spirits. Feel free to try, but know that not a single human in all of history has ever succeeded. I have a photo which I took and of which I know is real. You cannot disprove this evidence, and once you experience something like it you will question your reality too. I was once like you.

Meds don't work unless you take them too

Do you genuinely not understand the concept of proof or evidence? I do not care how many people say they can see the spirit, if you cannot provide actual, real, physical evidence of it, you could all just be totally full of shit. Do you really not understand that or are you just trolling? Because this is a very basic tenant of critical thinking.

> So video it
Thats actually a reasonable request.
Next time I shit in /pol, Ill try to provide a video with this phenomenon

Words. Empty, empty words typed out by a silly, silly person.

So you finally put forwards a standard of proof. A video would actually answer the question for you then? If that user did actually post a video of it, you would then become a medium or some such?

Then explain even one single phenomenon scientifically. Not all of them, just one. Give me even just one.

Holy fuck did your two neurons actually manage to find each other in that vast expanse you call a noggin? That's what I've been saying this whole time.

You cannot deny it, mainly because it means re-evaluating your belief system. I dealt with it and adapted my world view, I know the Jews lie about le atheism and le fake ghosts now. You just need to grow up.

Sure, just make sure they show that it's not just them making the candles move with wind. It has to be in a completely windless room, and it has to be repeatable no matter who is performing the experiment.

That's it. That's literally all I'm asking for. A single controlled experiment. Strange how not a SINGLE ONE has EVER been confirmed as true, isn't it?

so you demand that there be a conjuration and also a machine to detect it? i am guessing you would not accept a magnetic scan of a brain tripping on DMT, because you are assuming the brain is clouding the data (it's not -- it is the data).
i'm mostly agnostic on this but you're taking the opposite road it seems.

at least kek is my fren

I'm not sure you understand the concept of evidence, or critical thinking, or even reality in general. But, please, go ahead and squirt more worthless claims, I'm not going to stop you.

Most people will claim its staged / bad candles / coincidence so I didnt expect someone to be satisfied with that, but fine.
Well then, that was a productive thread, I have a goal now.
Until next time.

>i am guessing you would not accept a magnetic scan of a brain tripping on DMT, because you are assuming the brain is clouding the data (it's not -- it is the data).
How exactly is this evidence of supernatural phenomenon and not evidence of DMT screwing with the nervous system??

>I have a photo
What are u waiting for

All you have to do is show a controlled, repeatable example with no other "natural" explanations. That's it. With all the crazy shit you people claim, this should be a cakewalk.

You are not thinking very critically.

They don't have shit.

Getting it on my computer wait a second lad

Isn't it like midnight there? Why are you still up drinking??