swordofthevaliant.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc
youtu.be/zub3cs7s9Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Going hiking and camping tomorrow
>It's supposed to rain the rest of the week
At least it's not going to be cold.

Midnight snack?

Attached: 15658441089025.jpg (796x586, 226.37K)

How does it feel to be shown up by Canadians? You fags truly are cucks :D

What does the Holy Bible say about salvation? Jesus said,
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
How can we be born of water and of the Spirit? Peter preached,
>Acts 2:38-39 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
>For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."
The problem is, that the churches of today (Catholic and Protestant alike) do not preach this gospel, as the apostles of Jesus Christ preached it. And the Bible says,
>2 John 1:9 "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
Who shall we believe, then? The churches, or the word of God? Jesus Christ is coming soon to judge the world in righteousness. Are you sure that you’re ready?
>Let’s go back to the BIBLE!
swordofthevaliant.com/
>YouTube,,,, TheWordprophet
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc

Attached: 234234234234.jpg (750x937, 173.94K)

Hold out for another 30 mins and have a toastie with some streaky bacon in it. Dip it into some syrup if you're feeling keen to stay up late.

Friendly reminder to report muslim shitposters
Friendly reminder UAP is bullshit sellout party
Friendly invite to come camping in Canberra
Friendly reminder the Governor General was served
Friendly reminder many police stations have been served
Friendly reminder military operations in Perth and Sydney from Feb to December
Friendly reminder Great Australia Party and Australia One are the only parties worth a squirt of piss

he's a simple rural man, who undoubtedly has a shit wife or a dead wife. not a smart man, but still fucked over by the jews through the years and is still working into his late 60's. enjoying a hard earned beer after a graveyard shift.
you can stick to your cuckible and whinge faggot while men like him build the country

who here cheering on /ourgirl/?

Attached: Capture.png (890x609, 916.99K)

big floppy vagina. nope

>/ourgirl/
go back

How dare you! Too soon

>Friendly reminder the Governor General was served
>Friendly reminder many police stations have been served
>Q
thanks mate. Just look for the signals and signs in June, was it?

Frogstomp
*Sips*
Now there was an album

don't be like that, cob

See you in June

It's "get on the beers" rhetoric. You probably think Bob Hawke was a mad cunt for sculling a beer as well. Faggots like you fall for the bullshit every time.

boomers troling cops at parliament is kino as
>youtu.be/zub3cs7s9Jk

i didnt know games were on yet

where does 'get on the beers' rhetoric come from you simpleton? does it pop out of thing air?

you absolute faggot

this is at the library

anyone bet on the lotto? I used to think it was a tax on stupid people, but how the fuck else are you supposed to buy a house in this country?

$40M drawn tomorrow, was thinking about putting a punt on

>simpleton?
piss off back to bonglandia we're full

Old cunt was probably just messing around, talking shit with whoever was filming him and having a good day at work. That's all there is to it. No need for you autistic cunts to provide your armchair analysis to it

>does it pop out of thing air?
Phonefag auto-correct
The gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: 1614713459693.jpg (251x242, 26.15K)

>how the fuck else are you supposed to buy a house in this country
wait until the economy is better

oh fuck, i read a book when I was 12. must be a bong
gtfo here

yeah mate, but what cunt is still wearing hi vis on a site at his age, likely a failure

im on my pc, was just on the beers

Attached: 1643529199040.jpg (541x498, 53.88K)

Why not buy yourself a new t-shirt while you're at it wanker. It has some nice ethnic models wearing it so it must be good.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-223620_Chrome.jpg (552x485, 171.65K)

You ever hear of Mark McMurtie?
There is another Mark, as jew cunt as well. Sells 'sovereign citizen seminars'
They both 'served the Governor General' and all the parties involved.
He was pretty sure Australia was a corporation, and that you could just use common law to make them stop.
I wonder how that is all going?

>how the fuck else are you supposed to buy a house in this country?
>buy a house
Jesus Christ, user, get with the programme.
Find a nice beach suburb with lots of air b&b (Central Coast NSW) and just take "squatters rights". Most of the houses on the beach here have been vacant for two years.

Attached: 1629597043957.jpg (1517x1913, 223.14K)

Why are you so scared?

the left is so hand-tied it's laughable. MUST have mixed models.

When shit really hits the fan, thousands will be in Canberra, those that can't get to Canberra will work from their home states. Don't underestimate people. Play Age of Empires 1 and you will learn they are more effective than everything else when they work together. Hurry up, pick a side and wear it. Do you want to be part of the community or do you want to serve the globo government and their lackeys until the day you die?

>he laughs at the old man being a failure while spending his days on a Cambodian basket weaving forum

projecting incel? I work to my own schedule. xoomer. consultant 100/ph. not everyone is as sad as you

Haha cool gotta love that dinki di ozziee kulcha haha
I simply CANNOTWAIT until these become nostalgic haha true blue m8s

nah just amazed they can successfully recycle the same shit to keep people hoping there is some sort of judicial solution, even whacky ones, to this problem. its almost as delusional as the voooters
Kick the can down the road, as they say.
Lots of disappointed boomers. Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: file.png (1080x1350, 1.79M)

so what the fuck you doing on here with your condescending attitude towards everyone you twat

>he thinks the same old courts and judges will be relevant

Was the new inland railed designed as a method to ship the unvaccinated to camps in the outback? You heard it here first.

Attached: Melbourne to Brisbane Inland Rail Route-1.jpg (1033x1503, 126.83K)

>Friendly reminder the Governor General was served
>Friendly reminder many police stations have been served
the fuck is this supposed to mean?
>be governor general
>group of individuals trying to give you a document
>it's an "arest warrent"
>barely legible, filled with spelling mistakes, typos, and formatting errors
>fuck, it could actually be legit
>verify authenticity
>closer inspection reveals the crown on the seal is not correct
>into the trash it goes

>implying house priced will ever be allowed to fall
maybe if house prices stall out and wages increase so it's no longer 15x the income to buy, but that'll never happen

HONK HONK

i love this shithole. and I was defending that old VB cunt. not everyone has it good

>it will be different this time!

>maybe if house prices stall out and wages increase so it's no longer 15x the income to buy, but that'll never happen
It will happen. Income tax will also be abolished.
>this time
that isn't different if there are different iterations of the same thing, try building an argument for once instead of the same old shitposts

Jesus christ boys. I just stumbled into the Reddit Perth daily covid thread. those guys really think they are the smartest guys in the room for watching channel 9 news

I feel like i need a shower just to wash off the insanity of those people...