Niggers are allowed to go on TV and call the President a racist and fascist

>niggers are allowed to go on TV and call the President a racist and fascist
>niggers are allowed to go on TV and call selfie taking boomers insurrectionists and terrorists
>niggers are allowed to go on TV and advocate for an experimental drug with known short and long term side effects for mandatory public use for all ages
>nigger accidentally breaks programming and thinks for itself
>banned from TV for a half a month

KEK. Will this awaken normalfags as to who owns them now? I mean, I know it won't, but the fact that the nigger's owner came out on TV with it to tighten its chains is hilarious.

Attached: antiwhite.png (786x773, 497.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swordofthevaliant.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The holohoax is used as a "get out of jail free" by Jews when they get caught doing something wrong

What does the Holy Bible say about salvation? Jesus said,
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
How can we be born of water and of the Spirit? Peter preached,
>Acts 2:38-39 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
>For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."
The problem is, that the churches of today (Catholic and Protestant alike) do not preach this gospel, as the apostles of Jesus Christ preached it. And the Bible says,
>2 John 1:9 "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
Who shall we believe, then? The churches, or the word of God? Jesus Christ is coming soon to judge the world in righteousness. Are you sure that you’re ready?
>Let’s go back to the BIBLE!
swordofthevaliant.com/
>YouTube,, TheWordprophet
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc

Attached: 1594412683161.jpg (459x1024, 82.39K)

The realization of many that jews aren't white will completely dismantle their shit show.
once it is shown that jews are not whites, then slavery was a jew problem, there is jewish privilege, this is a jewish supremacist system...
Everything they have been screaming about towards whites is then directed towards jews. And the partay starts.
It's why they are trying oh so fucking hard to get people to care about antisemitism.

It's about time. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen Blacks rabidly attack Asians for no reason. Suspension is what Whoopi deserves for downplaying the greatest atrocity to ever happen to Asian people. #stopasianhate

Attached: asia.png (541x491, 70.53K)

Oh good. The show must be watchable now...

>HURR DURR I HATE JEWS
>WELP BETTER WORSHIP JEWS
>HEY THAT GUY OVER THERE DOESNT WORSHIP MY JEW MESSIAH, BETTER CALL HIM A JEW

Attached: 1641239538718.png (1003x607, 282.8K)

I have literally been driving down the street near a high school and seen 3 niggers attacking some random gook kid, who tried and failed to fight back. And that was like 15 years ago.

Normies are slaves, they only rebel when their food is in question.

You were driving 15 years ago? How old are you?

Attached: 1643779164018.jpg (640x763, 221.82K)

>The realization of many that jews aren't white will completely dismantle their shit show.
>once it is shown that jews are not whites, then slavery was a jew problem, there is jewish privilege, this is a jewish supremacist system...
Agreed, this is the beginning of a massive shift.
We need to meme it big time to maximize impact.

Attached: 1643778894552.png (525x522, 109.54K)

America is the most cucked pandering nation on the planet. It’s pathetic. Nobody else gives a fuck.

Good. Fuck her. Sick of her mouthing off. Wish she'd drop dead already.

American media is completely fucking controlled, it's utterly bullshit
Television ratings can't collapse fast enough

>KEK. Will this awaken normalfags as to who owns them now? I mean, I know it won't, but the fact that the nigger's owner came out on TV with it to tighten its chains is hilarious.
black people are more redpilled about jews than whites are

So what did she say exactly?
Jews aren't a race, but a religion. What's the problem here?
A bunch of gypsies and invalids died too you know.

OY VEY SHIT HER DOWN 2 weeks

NIGGER.
Shill your kike fair tales somewhere else.

it's the same in every western country

Saying colored shouldn’t give AF about the holly, it was a white mans battle

(((they))) have to much power over media

stop
watching

Incredibly based for a shitty talk show host. No wonder the parasites are squirming.

No one asked christkike

Nigger suspended 1st day of nigger month by jews, lol.

I seriously don’t understand their game plan on this. Why on earth would they make such a point of being outraged by being called white? All the anti-white shit they spout now won’t come across as white people trying to make amends for all their past wrongs, but as another race entirely blaming whites for every evil in the world.