Is this cope? Why did he write this?

Attached: 1643769188630.jpg (735x392, 35.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYZvFh8Cf8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's right, you know. Revenge is the easiest and most animalistic. Forgiveness takes great strength. And ignoring shit is sometime the wise choice.

it's not wrong
life is short,ignore things you don't like and don't have control over it they will end at some point

a bunch of these are fake and it's practically impossible to know what a person did and didn't say a hundred years ago but the quote itself is true. ask yourself, why is it that someone/something hurt you so much that you need to devote your time to getting even?

>why is it that someone/something hurt you so much that you need to devote your time to getting even?
To make them fear you

Its true. The niggers want to revenge for slavery. The strong niggers forgive. The intelligent niggers(rare) ignore.

Blm wants revenge.
Martin Luther King forgave.
An example of the last type of nigger. Is this.
youtube.com/watch?v=jYZvFh8Cf8A
He basically says that slavery was not a racist thing it existed wherever it was feasible to enslave others making the US slavery irrelevant.

>they will end at some point
Who will make those things end?
The people ignoring them?
>Don't fret over your country being flooded with shitskins for over a decade now, it'll pass
This is the reason why we are where we are you midwit.

Prior to nominating David Ben Gourion to be Israeli president, the Zionist council approached Dr Albert Einstein for the job, which he turned down. Now we know why. It seems that one year before his death, Albert Einstein, Nobel Prize Winner, wrote a letter spelling out his beliefs. In the letter Einstein wrote "For me, the Jewish religion like all other religions, is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. Addressing the idea that the Jews are God's chosen people, Einstein wrote that "the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are also no better than other human groups, I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them."

That's a stupid nerd cope that allows to deal with getting bullied but also encourages further bullying.
If people can fuck with you and won't face any pushback some will do exact that.
Weak people ignore because that's their only move.

>why is it that someone/something hurt you so much that you need to devote your time to getting even?
To prevent them from doing it again

Ignoring someone or something is quite powerful. It subconsciously tells the other person that either "I don't need you" or "You don't matter to me" which makes the one being ignored seek out the one ignoring even more. If you want power over others, ignore them.

Attached: my farm.webm (406x720, 2.68M)

and dont forget brainlets fall to bait threads
all flieds nigger

Based Einstein

Attached: 8101e2e4f383.jpg (736x471, 69.73K)

he was buttblasted about quantum mechanics disproving his perfect theories so he wanted to ignore it all

>Jewstein
>Cope : The quote

He is Jewish. He tries to make non-Jews to:

-do not revenge on Jews
-forgive the Jews
-be smart and ignore Jewish crimes and not report them!

Revenge is a deterrent. You can't just have people going around, doing whatever they want without consequences.

That’s retarded, humans evolved a sense of justice, and vengeance in order to eliminate threats to our interests. Whether it’s hunting down a big cat that killed one’s of your tribe’s children, or beating the shit out of some dickhead who stole from you, the threat of vengeance has ensured order, and safety in our societies for thousands of years. Only a parasite who doesn’t want to be punished for their wrong doings hates the idea of vengeance, Jews like Einstein are a prime example of this. Jews would just love it if you forgave them when they get caught behaving like kikes.

expertise in particle physics doesn't imply expertise anywhere else.

Retaliation for wrongs is what deters wrongs. The failure to retaliate for wrongs is what has led to clown world.

It's true if you just ignore people. They don't control you.

einstein was a zionist psychopath who wanted to sterilize the German people, he was full of hate and animalistic revenge traits, and he wasnt even a real scientist but a FRAUD

Attached: 345E4694-3DA6-4BB6-AC42-344D5BC89A0E.jpg (850x400, 43.85K)

Hes an idiot. That stuff only makes sense to do, if you know that there is an afterlife. And it will be a good afterlife.

It satisfies my dopamine receptors to know that she suffers

Complete bullshit, that only a wuss like him could have written.

Revenge is a sign of a strong and proud character, who doesn't accept being diminished.

>intelligent ignore
More like nerd cope. "If I can't do anything because I'm a beta, my power is in accepting my beta status and taking the disturbance off my mind".

Revenge never fulfills you
Its stupid

Because I hate them and want them to suffer because I’m a petty person. But I own it 100, no cap frfr

We’re literally biologically programmed to take satisfaction in revenge. Which is exactly why you need an intellectualized ideology to convince people otherwise, since it just comes to people naturally.

If rightly done, revenge brings closure.