Just remember

Just remember
He's the billionaire with government contracts, 6 kids, and model girlfriends
You're the loser typing with your thumbs
Anything else? Non losers first
Oh that's right.

Attached: 6171535333f4b300189ad6c7.jpeg.jpg (700x525, 35.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LA7383noev8
savingjournalism.substack.com/p/i-talked-to-elon-musk-about-journalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked Musk until I heard of his position regarding the human population. If he could stack people on top of each other to reach Mars, he would. We need a significant reduction in population, and that is the opposite of his interests.

I lost my thumbs in a burger flipping accident so I have to type with voice recognition but I know if I keep on that grind set and hustle the side gigs that I can be the next Elon Musk some day.

>We need a significant reduction in population
Just release the future tech, WEF larper

He is only rich because his family is rich. That’s the whole thing. Everyone who feigns over Musk is just a English/Dutch aristocrat dick sniffer.

The most successful African American.

gatekeeping kike whos reeeeing that his "im like you guise" twitter pantomime isn't being as easily swallowed by the plebs anymore

Yeah, not everyone is born rich as him, getting the emeralds in his dad mine and selling to kikes in kike york.
What's your point, peasant?

user I think the "billionaire" and "six kids" are far more noteworthy than "government contracts" lol

Attached: smirk.jpg (722x706, 69.39K)

He's unironically a scam artist.

>We need a significant reduction in population
I agree. Start by killing yourself. Thank you for your service.

Attached: 1638045354985.gif (336x480, 3.25M)

Meh, I'm doing alright in life and I don't use my thumbs to type

Moved out of home at 17, Happily married for 20 years, 4 kids, 2 houses (bought my first place when I was 21) and 113 acres with a cabin in the country side, own a truck and excervator, 4 cars, 3 motor bikes, own a shit load of guns, started my first business when I was 35, was officially a millionaire by 40 and I'm nealy a multi millionaire just 2 years later.

He does all that so I don't have to.

Attached: 1629123601522.gif (232x174, 562.1K)

he had a student loan

We all die alone, and live about the same, finite, infinitesimal period.

We all live for the dopamine hit, and if that hit costs 5 cents, it's still the same hit as if it costs $5B.

youtu.be/LA7383noev8

Attached: 1637549065161.gif (221x244, 1.64M)

kys commie scum,

>He's the billionaire with government contracts, 6 kids,

So, a typical African American welfare queen?

Gotta give him credit - being born in the rich family and not becoming a drifter that makes money by selling degeneracy to mutts like every other connected elite is ok

>scam
manufacturing companies that manufacture things

When will the Epstein blackmailed faggot Elon Musk, who named his son after a bar code, begin to manufacture life saving Ivermectin?

>He's the billionaire with government contracts, 6 kids, and model girlfriends
He was born one and most rich people stay rich. Whats your point? Just reminding us that its all the elite and we are just slaves...Should we kill them?

>begin to manufacture life saving Ivermectin?
take your meds, he makes rockets tunnels batteries and satellites not pharmaceutical chemicals baka

And you went online to attempt to talk down to a bunch of people who you think are losers. Wow, you sure are a neat guy!

Wow Elon, thanks for confirming that you're a smug cunt I wouldn't trust.

look at these bastard posters
BEGONE

>I wouldn't trust.
He's got more to lose than you, don't worry he wouldn't trust you.

ah look the nigger lover

Attached: african_cookout.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

>hes not that good looking
>He cares about gay things like electric cars
>Always says some new shit is going to come out like civilian trips to outerspace or brainchips but it never comes out.
>Puts his money into gay shit like dogecoin