Will Americans be our best friends again finally?

Attached: 97a.png (680x932, 269.86K)

My impression of Canadians is that they are smug, not as clever as they think they are, and proudly not Americans.

No.

Attached: Get raked maple nigger.jpg (297x445, 42.98K)

h8 n8igrs

I'm not your friend buddy

My impression of Americans is that they are mutts, not as white as they think they are, and proudly not black.

We were never friends, leaf.

I'm not your buddy friend

That's the best you've got? I know you can do better.

Attached: nmc4.png (691x567, 346.6K)

Your making us proud the things we can do when we work together can be awesome. Doesn’t mean leafs can be annoying as fuck but that’s just neighbors for you

Attached: D9C4FC4F-375B-4EB3-BE6D-C763F996409F.jpg (600x500, 67.73K)

The best features about our countries is their vast wilderness. The quiet summertime US-Canadian exchange of warm beaches for isolated fishing lakes up north shall not go interrupted.

im not your friend, guy!

I’m not your friend pal

Always was fren, just bantz

Sorry about that. He should've included some BBC somewhere in his post to stimulate your attention.

Attached: 1641606363373.jpg (250x250, 10.38K)

Yeah, I think its mostly youth that grow out of that phase and if they dont they remain mega-faggots as adults :/
I used to hate the states when I was 12-14 but I grew up and now love you guys. Its like a weird cope. You know how every european country says they arnt germany or russia and sperg out when you say they are? same thing lol

Oddly enough, after all these years of trudy I think everyone in the west would rather be part of the US now.

Ironic that you are the one bringing shit like up and not me.

Canadians have been based the last few days but I'm afraid it's too little too late. Day of the Rake is still just around the corner.

Fuck you jackass nigger lover. Leafs have shown more balls in a few days than all the gun owners in America combined in over 200 years of sucking jew dick. Look at me: Canadians are the America now!

Maybe we can merge in Alberta and I guess prairie provinces. BC and Quebec seem like pure faggotry. Not sure about the others.

Touch a hair on a leaf bro head and I will end you, Jamal

So, you would help is turn a new leaf?