Yet another one

Audrey Coignard
French, 27yo, pro-migrant (activist)
Stabbed to death 14 time by her ex-lover, an illegal from Sudan.

Attached: audrey_coignard.jpg (512x512, 63.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ouest-france.fr/normandie/caen-14000/meurtre-d-audrey-en-2019-en-seine-saint-denis-son-compagnon-juge-a-partir-du-1er-fevrier-d3304002-82a8-11ec-8d55-c8e42126f2cc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good.

bye felicÍa

She played herself and deserved what she got.

Attached: 4a4.gif (444x444, 2.56M)

good riddance to bad rubbish

if some invader subhuman had killed a girl down the street from her instead she would have blamed white society and demanded leniency for the killer. always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

Fake

Why do french girl always look like tomboys and are generally not sexy?

I love how moe is so accomplished. pro csgo player turned rapper

good riddance silly cunt, your father failed you

tres bien

The trial starts this week:
ouest-france.fr/normandie/caen-14000/meurtre-d-audrey-en-2019-en-seine-saint-denis-son-compagnon-juge-a-partir-du-1er-fevrier-d3304002-82a8-11ec-8d55-c8e42126f2cc

not my problem
dont care didnt ask

Can you not be a fucking kike next time and include the link in the op?

Have you ever seen French "men"?
They're all pathetic weak nerds
Watch a walking in France video, all the women are with niggers or arabs, why would you date a French if he is going to get robbed and beaten while getting you raped once the sun goes down

i give her full name, just google it.

sadly true, but it's the same everywhere in the West.
Of course women are the first to vote for leftist/libtard/green party who promote this kind of degeneracy.

>Immigration Activist Stabbed to Death By Immigrant She Was Housing
I'm really sad, what a pity...

Attached: FCsUEoQ.png (762x810, 490.16K)

AHAHAHAHA! GOD I AM TIRED OF THESE RETARDS! They are NO BETTER than any right-wing dickhead wanting to take away women's rights. WHEN THE FUCK ARE WOMEN GOING TO WAKE UP? Do I have to try and wake them up?

Attached: He cut her head.jpg (517x770, 87.49K)

t. Schlomo

Maybe her parents can collaborate with her killer on a book or something. That's what happened in my country after an asylum request/final appeal got rejected and the migrant in question killed both his girlfriend and some random cop that showed up.

We need more mass immigration asap!

one less white man hater

Attached: 47364601923.jpg (570x487, 28.5K)

Toll paid.

Black history month is great and it's only been two days.

Attached: 1625460780554.png (865x606, 780.64K)

>TOLL?
paid
>TOLL?
paid
>TOLL?
paid

Attached: notmyproblem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

>Audrey Coignard
>French, 27yo, pro-migrant (activist)
>Stabbed to death 14 time by her ex-lover, an illegal from Sudan.

Attached: laughing.jpg (1600x1355, 691.06K)

"wahmyn's rights"....to cook, clean and keep a man's beer cold.

although it may APPEAR true this is a demoralization effort. i highly doubt that most french, swedish, portlandian etc. men would stand by and allow someone to attack their family or friends.

the REALITY is that you are deprived of the legal device of self-defense. i have felt this myself even as someone who would laugh at an attack by some midget goblin spic, or whoever. i am six foot three, 230 pounds and an ex-linebacker, yet when some little nigger or spic or iranianarab gets violent with me at a gas station or where ever i get weak in the knees. i dont get weak in the knees because of the enemy, it is because i know that anything i do, no matter how clear-cut the situation, that i will be spending time in prison on multiple felonies and paying attorneys while a jewish judge insinuates i committed a hate crime. if this happens then even if my family is safe i cannot see them or be a part of their life.

there is always that special line that gets crossed and everyone has one, even the most onions-inundated among us, where it becomes intolerable. unfortunately, since you are offered no reasonable or civil recourse for your grievances this becomes what you see on the news i.e. mass shootings and terrorism.

Attached: ferguson_court_monitoring_23000_c0-250-4914-3115_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 42.27K)

Just chant three times "Diversity is our greatest strength," and click the heels of your ruby slippers, and all will be well.