Which one Any Forums ?

As white polish devout catholic i would rather my native daugther to mary black christian over white LARP pagan desu

Jesus says in bible that we are one under his rule and no matter what color you are

Jesus loves you all , repent to him Any Forums , he needs you so much

Attached: IMG_20220201_233107.jpg (1043x1096, 263.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCODE4qeZOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No true christain reads the bible but get their commands directly from god

Nice bait, Jew.
sounds about right for the fucking gay tranny loving morons I see

Listen and you shall hear

Show kike flag

What next? A disabled white vs an athletic nigger?

Stupid bait of false equivalency.

A whole man needs both the genetics and the faith in God to be a good father and marry my Daughter.

Attached: abraxas.jpg (600x738, 73.33K)

Fuck off LARP Pagan
You will burn in hell forever

based and redpilled
>tfw used to be a bluepilled retard who thought blood and genetics are what matters
>became redpilled and realized that only the blood of jesus is all that matters
#tradchristlyfe
#weareall1

> relevant meme

Attached: image_2022-02-02_080449.png (1042x1102, 966.4K)

>Not converting the larp pagan
Are you even trying, also even if the nigger is a Christian doesn't mean bestiality ceases to be a sin.

I will never understand religion. It allways seems to changes its views based on the era we live in, old testament, new testament and the rules seem to be very grey. Homosexuality is a sin, except its not. Violence is a sin, except its not. Murder is sin, but if you do it to spread the good word its not. Makes no sense. Its like the bible is being written by man, not god.

Race Mixing is against Christian Principles so your proposition is invalid kike bot.

Would much prefer a repectable black guy over a whigger (white nigger)

Which one is your daughter?

The Bible doesn't change, but people will twist it or ignore it to fit to the culture. The Bible is clearly against being a fag (Lev 20:13, Gen 19, Rom 1:26-32, etc.), but people will just ignore it

there is no god you weak little faggot

Neither.
youtube.com/watch?v=aCODE4qeZOk

Attached: 1601218887939.gif (160x160, 512.24K)

It’s always the white guy.
Always chose the white guy.

KYS christkike go suck some nigger toes

Attached: 1641541488253.jpg (640x960, 100.17K)

Depends on what she want.
Not gonna rise my kids to be kid forever and take decision for her or make her overprotective so she will be neoliberal princess forever like in US.

>The holy see
>Christianity
That's the whore of babylon you memeflaggot

>white
>Polish
Choose one. Also you’re not polish otherwise you wouldn’t have said you are, you would’ve just kept your memeflag off.

Therefore I can only conclude that like me you are a Jew and wanted to start a D&C thread about who and who isn’t white or not which I am now helping you with. L'chaim chaver!

polacks are niggers
( -_・) ︻デ一 ▸

So its an inside job? The faithful are beign controlled and manipulated by the unfaithful. I see your point, but it seems like my view still somewhat stands.

That was the last thread, actually.
Probably by the same poster.
They aren't very creative.
Probably a troon.

Im whiter than you ahmed

A practicing Christian vs a snownigger larper. The Christian. Anyone who picks the Larpagan is a retard who can't pick up on signs of damaged men.