Any Forumsand General, Poland & Polish politics thread: Winter at the border edition

Thread for the discussion of current affairs related to Poland.

>Homefront
- Polski Ład is so good even ZUS complains about it
rmf24.pl/raporty/raport-polskilad/news-polski-lad-powinien-zostac-wycofany-apel-pracownikow-zus,nId,5807961#crp_state=1
- TVPis continues their propaganda and Kaczynski continues to lie about the abuses of his government
tvp.info/58268405/pegasus-jaroslaw-kaczynski-przekonuje-w-wywiadzie-jesli-byly-naduzycia-dotyczace-podsluchow-to-nie-wydarzyly-sie-one-za-naszych-czasow
>WW3
- Laughable incompetence of our armed forces unfolds as our minister of defense admits we're not ready to counter Russian weaponry
wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/polityka/artykuly/8345931,rosyjskie-iskandery-granica-polska.html

Attached: 324567897.gif (800x600, 748.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was beyond based that Poland rejected the flood of immigrants the Lukoshenko was so sure he could inject into Poland. It was like Poland was wearing a female condom just as BBC tried to spurt it's heavy load inside.. totally blocked.

They are actually already kind of in Germany
Haha isn't that funny

Thanks for deflowering the thread with Mutt's law, it is only appropriate. I appreciate the simile.

Well, you shouldn't ever read any news about the army, because it probably is just misinformation to deceive any enemy. Like Sun Tzu said - always deceive your enemies. Anyway our government collapse is imminent, new elections before summer confirmed. And I'm not exactly sure who would like to reign now because the inflation will kill every government.

>simile.
actually is more of a metaphor or analogy.. but I get your drift

I have considered that option but then again this is OUR government we are talking about and I am ready to believe they are actually that incompetent.

Well accidents happen anywhere, army is not a single body - some divisions are better than others. Our army is not that bad, some people are still experienced from Afghanistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Chad or operations on the Red Sea. I honestly believe that our special forces could wreck havoc in Moscow if this was needed. We still have some spirit. I just worry about cybersecurity, because I can only imagine what we are doing in this direction.

Our army is more than incompetent under the current party the leadership structure was gutted and people with experience were replaced with hastily promoted lapdogs.

Breaking news: Gazprom completely stopped gas supplies via the Yamal-Europe pipeline

Attached: gDErVjw.png (840x350, 256.03K)

Why are there so many Poles involved in forming Belarusian identity?

Your govt spends your money on Belsat TV and other forms of propaganda to reshape the identity of Belarus. They aim to A. Be apologists for the fact that Poland occupied Belarus and reshaped it (or at least its aristocracy) as a colony for centuries. B. Convince Belarusians that they are not a type of Russian, and that they are closer to Poland and Lithuania in terms of identity and heritage.

Attached: belarus.jpg (1650x1050, 605.73K)

>mutt's law
>in a thread about Poland
fucking controll yourself holy fuck

хoхoлc are preparing a false-flag operation
thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/

>It was like Poland was wearing a female condom just as BBC tried to spurt it's heavy load inside.. totally blocked.
So accurate, so true, the part about pooland being stupid free kurwa of the world

Attached: polkas sucking brown face.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

That's no way to talk to your ally, bong!

Probably because there are a lot of people who have families in BL or come from those parts.

Will you cry out of eternal buthurt again?

That's a diaspora cuck, nicknamed Blue Eyed Male. He's a schizo pollack who was so ashamed of being polish, that he named himself a bong and now plagues all Poland related threads on Any Forums, posting baits, stale memes and nigros.
He's mentally ill pollack diaspora. Please ignore him, and pray he seeks out medical help.

>Poolan stronk kurwa.
TBF it's only jewish meddling, that created polak country and identity

>Polski Ład is a needed regulation that has been completely fucked up by incompetence.
We needed a reform of tax system to lower the burdens for poor and tax more the richer but due to incompetence the whole law was very poorly written.
>TVP is PiS propaganda, anyone who doesn't notice it is a retard.
Although it is a needed counterweight for the left leaning liberal mass media like TVN.
>WW3
It won't happen, the worst thing that can happen is Russia attacking Ukrainie, we will get few milion ukrainian refugees, Russia will get sanctions, US will shove up more of their soldiers into Poland.

Day as usual.

A communist era pearl of wisdom goes: take when they give, run away when they beat.
I don't particularly care if our nation is a happy little accident or a deliberate Jewish creation - just as I don't care why Russia is turning itself into a second North Korea. Maybe it's a "you try being the boss if you think it's so easy, asshole" kind of deal, maybe it's just another of Putins fuckups.
Doesnt matter, it's an opportunity we will use.

Wojciech Olszański Wyzwoliciel Polski

Attached: Wojtek.jpg (1024x721, 318.94K)

I wish he was our Ramzan Kadyrow, he would be perfect Szef Państwa

Aesthetics woeth a meme
>cock on a cock

Attached: cock on a cock.jpg (1001x884, 129.96K)

>Kurwa uważanie jaszczura za coś więcej niż kabareciarza XD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29.06K)

Tell me more. Did he dox himself on 4plebs or something?

Attached: 1639659877729m.jpg (1024x1023, 84.86K)

>BALLISTIC MISSILES!!11!

Missile warfare is a complete meme and fighters can also shoot them down. The minister of defense is a complete fucktard who doesn't belong in his position.

Attached: Soj Korwin-Mikke.png (615x575, 561.66K)