NUCLEAR HAPPENING JEWS GETTING MASS MURDERED

How in the hell was Any Forums right again?
Let's check on how Israel is facing the Omicron wave, a variant that should in theory massively decrease the death count.
Israel is the only country in the world that has a significant chunk of his population double boosted (aka 4 shots).
Looks like the deaths are double the ones in the precedent wave with no vaccines at all. And this is only the start of this wave, potentially 4 to 5 fold increased mortality compared to the non vaccinated wave, more like 10x + if you take into account that Omicron should kill less than half than Delta or previous variants.
The schizos were fuckinv right, they are injecting AIDS into people, deaths yesterday 80, today 120 a 50% jump.
Jabbies on suicide watch, literally euthanized themselves

Attached: IMG_20220202_124151.png (1080x180, 26.5K)

It's like anuddah shoah!

(Except this time with deaths!)

was gonna say nothing to see here, but it looks significant
we'll see in the coming couple of weeks if its not a statistical fluke

The death figure from today is double the historical high (when there were no vaccines at all). Impossible to be a statistical fluke, to me it looks like the vaccines are working as intended. And not in the s.0.y reddit meaning

Kikes played themselves

>Impossible to be a statistical fluke
it is possible. i dont think it is even unlikely.
its 120 people out of a nation of 10M.
its about 1/100 000.

but if the numbers stay high, thats a whole different ballgame

OY VEY. ANUDAH SHOAH.
Good riddance. I wonder how are stats for Poland.

Wonder who they are gonna blame and denigrate for the next 100 years and demand reparations

Attached: 162332158581.jpg (936x936, 214.55K)

The kikes just got saline solution

Attached: 2467070B-B1C1-4A60-AED8-F21B2927BEF4.jpg (968x1024, 128.57K)

So Omicron is stronger than the other viruses? And they have no prior immunity from infection?
They THOUGHT they got saline.

Check the death chart on worldometer, Poland has had a Delta outbreak with equal deaths than the previous wave despite i believe 50% of you got the vax? Plus the higher amount of natural immunity and a smaller pool of frail people that died previously, it actually means that the vaccines made the situation worse. Now for omicron i think you have to wait a bit because your delta wave finished not so long ago i believe, but look at Greece if you want a glance to the future, they are like 1 month ahead of you and got fucked both by Delta and the new Omicron wave, and they also have vaccine passports and such

Netanyahu ready to ask the West Bank and Gaza for reparations, i feel it.

Or maybe they just gave saline to women in the fertile age range, who the fuck knows at this point.

This. I tried explaining to a normie the statistical impossibility that the vaccines work if these numbers are true.
Glazed eyes.

>deaths yesterday 80, today 120 a 50% jump.
Lmao that’s fucking nothing

Their highest recorded deaths in a day is like 70 when there were no vaccines, how is this nothing? Im not even gonna ask you to kys, just go get your 5th clot shot, it will be slow and painless

120 dead Jews is nothing? How can you think 12,000 dead Jews is nothing? We got 12 million dead Jews over here, oy vey!

Black girlfriends.

Attached: 1642289335677.gif (1664x1036, 897.38K)

The only Isreali women who have kids are orthodox and they won't take the vax

When the jews claim their messiah will return after 6m die. Did they specify if it would be at their own hands or not?

I do not see how this is happening, nor do I believe it.
I refuse to believe that they're not giving them saline and just massively inflating or outright making up the death rate.

Attached: 1643135255523.png (299x168, 7.2K)

got it this week, minor cold symptoms, triple vaxxed.

nothings happening

the vaccine is israel's way of getting rid of the ashkenazi jews