This is how muslims feel

This is how muslims feel

Any Forums should apologise

Attached: 1643786827172.jpg (640x395, 41.83K)

The purpose of doing this is so kids will put pressure on each other to behave. Maybe Muslims could do that.

idc how muslims feel

That never happened when I was a kid because I went to a white school

that isn't a fair analogy. 1 or 2 kids act up, half the class supports them, and their teacher won't call what they are doing terrorism.

Then go the fuck back
This isn’t your land.
Get out

they feel guilt at holding back humanity?

basically this, stop thinking that muslims are different from jews

Why? Those 1 or 2 outliers are without question the most based of their respective groups. Never change shariabros.

This is how Jews should feel.

Maybe we should take away the textbooks that are making the 1 or 2 kids misbehave

>worship a shitskin middle east prophet
>based

Try again

Attached: 1643707805546.jpg (640x636, 71.33K)

I don't remember the class clown ever detonating a suicide vest, at least not at school.

good morning sirs

I stand by my statement.
>wtf is that pic kek

>Shitskin middle eastern prophet
Crosses your path

Attached: Neaves_Jesus_Composite_Face.jpg (976x725, 58.29K)

This is how normal people feel around niggers

This nigga eatin BEEEAAAANSS.
I couldn't help myself. Sorry. I'll see my way out.

Attached: 7C53115E-A9BD-4892-9DD5-D6F00825AEEF.jpg (640x800, 90.91K)

>N-no b-but Jesus is-is different cause r-reasons

Remember how the entire rest of the class egged them on?

KEKW

i also remember ganging up with my friends and beating kids at recess for fucking up my lunch break

Bean Cakes you uncultured swine, a delicacy over here.

It's amazing christcucks think that jews are responsible for civilization.

That's what you're saying. You think you're saying that christianity built all this, but nope, your book is 100% written by jews, about jews. You worship jews.

Attached: 1641239538718.png (1003x607, 282.8K)

Any Forums is a fren of the muz bros because we are united in hatred of the kike

This. Society and teachers know what these rats are up to.

I don't know what school you went to, but if 1.5 billion of the students at my school swore their lives and souls to the worldwide domination of their cult/gang that worshiped a child raping slave taking mass murdering torturing warmongering schitzophrenic psychopath as their perfect role model, and had already killed half a BILLION human beings in horrifically torturous ways, and had black letter gang oaths sworn to continue the violence until the rest of the world was enslaved to their pedo rape moronic cult...
They'd probably be all be expelled, even if some of them were too fucking stupid to follow their own stupid gangs rules.

TL:DR
False equivalency of the century: conflating a few bad school kids with voluntary sworn membership in the most murderous political cult in all of recorded history

Well said fellow white

They can enforce half their population to cover their head.

They can force the entire population to pray multiple times every single day.

Yet they have problems getting a few of their crazies to stop going on a murder suicide rampage.

>This is how muslims feel
>Any Forums should apologise
Apologize for what? Your religions are equally laughable, no one is getting singled out, it just looks like to you due to your lack of perspective

also go fuck yourself FBI

Attached: 1__inquisitive_crow.jpg (512x512, 39.03K)

Muslims love schools.

Attached: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (1767x1155, 469.9K)

infidels landed men on the moon, do they really think we're not clever enough to figure them out? The left uses them to batter the right. That is why they are appeased so much.

Reminder that the Koran literally tells them it's God's will to kill non-Muslims.

everywhere muslims reach 5% of the population terrorism become somthing common but "islam is not islam" "religion of peace" etc MY ASS FUCK ARABS