This is literally how Any Forums think

This is literally how Any Forums think.

Just get vaccinated for fuck sake, the virus will get you eventually. Just because you survived it now doesnt mean it wont show up months or years later.

The vaccine was tested and the rare side effects are unlikely long term problems (its been tested) is worth it compared to covid.

Attached: iuzwmkm34ks11.jpg (539x810, 59.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too busy playing quake to think

all fields

Attached: slide2.png (1500x1500, 926.47K)

fuck off
never taking it (the vaccine)

Attached: 1631001858719.jpg (1024x975, 121.24K)

fuck off shill
nobody cares

i'm going to kill you tomorrow

>This is literally how Any Forums think.
You cannot even keep track of your own disjointed irrational thought processes no less ascribe any to anyone you fucking moron

wow, such convincing rhetoric, I'm definitely going to go get vaxxed now, thanks OP for your very intelligent post

I'm just now ill with this virus. It's 3rd day. Second was the worst. But overall I had worse flue than this years ago.

>You could have saved this 1 month old baby from his disease if you had vaccinated him against a different disease!

Attached: cb55a.jpg (1079x1209, 118.88K)

Hopefully, the virus wont kill or disable you before then.

I died from whooping cough as a kid because I wasn't vaxxed.

Most people that are sceptical of the covid vax are not "anti-vax", they're just concerned at the seemingly haphazard nature of this vaccine's rollout and the downplaying of any potential side effects. Any time a new drug/medicine technology comes around people should be extremely cautious and with the covid vax there seems to be a "fuck it" attitude towards it.

They don't even vaccinate for whooping cough here in the states it's so docile. Damn uk you guys vaccinate for everything. It wouldn't surprise me if you guys have a hangover vaccine. No wonder autism is so high over there.

Never taking it you clot riddled jabby chicken shit. Hope you keel over and die of a heart attack (caused by climate change)

>Unvaxxed
>got covid
>literally a cold
>recovered
>now fuck off

this post is obviously talking about the whooping cough (pertussis) vaccine. we have had anti-vaxxers here for a long time it isn't a new covid thing.

You have destroyed the credibility of the entire medical apparatus and as a result compliance with childhood vaccination schedules has fallen to an all time low.

Everyone who has pushed this untested shit on the public needs to be lined up and shot. From top to bottom.

Despite covids high survival rate, the complication and hospital admission rate is somewhere around 20% which is like 1 in 5 people. Thats why the risk is worth it, its unlikely the mrna will have long term effects because it leaves the body.

I suppose covid fucking people is a better option, long term effects already showing but vax is showing nothing.

The virus binds to ace2, meaning it can fuck all your organs up. Google it. You people need to stop reading so much bullshit and look after yourself. Your immune system will remove the threat, but it cannot repair damage to muscle or nerves they dont regenerate. It takes several days for antibodies to be produced, at which time the virus is free to cause free radical damage.

Vaccine puts the antibodies there, thats why the body is already prepared. You dont take the vaccine, you could have a heart problem in 5 years time its not worth the risk. Its basic science, being "young and healthy" wont help you. You wouldnt drink bleach and expect your body to "deal with it"

It pisses me off so much, you have such blatant disregard for your health.

Attached: 1624424162034.jpg (807x801, 142.3K)

Dearest Bong,

The "vax" you are referring to is an experimental therapeutic that alters the genome of those who've been administered it.

The only human trials that have been done have been unlawfully carried out under EUAs on the general public.

Just because you are seeing the news come out about, not only it's ineffectiveness, but also it's dangers and are now regretting it does not mean you made the right decision and you definitely should feel no obligation to belittle those who are more diligent and cautious when comes to participating in mass experimentation.

It is for these reasons that I shall respectfully advise that you tongue my anus.

Thank you.

mRNA outside of the cell acts like a Prion, you are not taking a vaccine, you are taking an immunotherapy mRNA treatment that induces an artificial immune system response that has to be topped off. This has never been done before in humans.

>its unlikely the mrna will have long term effects because it leaves the body.

Its likely the mRNA will have long term effects because it leaves the shoulder area and spreads throughout the body

I fixed that for you. Your welcome.

No gene altering vax would fix your teeth faggot.

Attached: 1638205837024.png (800x654, 193.51K)

1st dose of DTaP isn't given until 2 month checkup. The only vaccine given at birth and before two months is Hep B
Not that I gave my kids any of this kike poisonn but....
NICE TRY Schlomo, now turn and face the wall...
cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html

Attached: 1641297150579.png (691x673, 515.71K)

How long did it take you to qualify for your PHD in Human Biology and virology? I didnt know Any Forums did qualification courses. Thanks user, i am now going to ignore the thousands of PHD qualified doctors supporting the vaccines.

I mean, theyre all in on it right? Bill gates needs depopulation and money. 5g needs to remove our immune system. The NWO, hitlers alive. But hey, i trust you fully the worlds evil im going to start taking my horse dewormer that will help.

Why do liberals create these fake accounts with these fake stories?

Do you have a degree? I'm a Biomedical engineer with 5 years experience with FDA approval process for commercial medical devices, I don't have a PhD but I have a Masters and Bachelors in Biology and Biotechnology. I think I have more clout than you if you're going to pull rank.