Liberal Fascists

I seriously believe that SJWs and liberals are fascists.
Antifa are fascists. Those who want to censor 'hate speech' are fascists. Those that demand you accept trannies are fascists.

Fascism is winning, and not the cool kind, but some jew-run pro-degeneracy, anti free speech kind

Discuss.

Attached: 1641569670354.jpg (480x328, 44.64K)

Are you going to jail over hate speech?

And you expect to fight it as an atomized, non-violent classical liberal with libertarian aspirations, I guess

Attached: 1643772053084.jpg (339x391, 48K)

>liberal
>fascist
Your brain on jewish Zersetzungspropaganda.

Fuck off boomer.

Attached: nazi nazi.jpg (700x682, 89.44K)

they essentially are at this point. Behind the punk rock optics and multikulti talking points lays an iron fist that does the bidding of the rich, for free no less.

Yes, the offense is called Volksverhetzung in Germany, faggot. And the British first, they are even worse than the Germans.

Fuck free speech, degenerates should be silenced.

Mussolini said it was a marriage between state and corporation. Lenin never imagined Commies would become the consoomers

>everything I dislike is fascist!
>liberals are so fascist lmao
>just like da knot seas!

If policy isn't nationalist it cannot be fascist. If your own people aren't served first then government isn't fascist. If birth rate of your own people isn't promoted then it isn't fascist.

>people being able to tell people what to do is horrible
>but it wasn't the "cool" fascism
You people are irredeemable idiots.

Attached: 0D4E60BE-3E0B-42BF-B76A-B0A2D45C9763.jpg (700x792, 77K)

this is why i dont understand why pol lieks fascism. fascism is only good for you when you 100% agree with everything on the state, the second your opinion slightly differs your fucked. idk why you guys would want that.

>Discuss.

Attached: cross.jpg (829x600, 88.47K)

Fake quote, it´s like the big lie quote where he is actually talking about Jews and not what they themselves are doing.

Attached: Capture.png (1219x519, 105.68K)

Attached: sigismund.jpg (1242x829, 386.09K)

Progressivism/sjw-ism is inverted-fascism and as with all inversions it shares some traits with that which it inverts

That's bad
It should be like in America where you guys just get beat up

>Fake quote, it´s like the big lie quote where he is actually talking about Jews and not what they themselves are doing.
Which further prove's my OP post correct

>I seriously believe that SJWs and liberals are fascists.
>Antifa are fascists.

AUTHORITARIAN, that’s the word you’re looking for. Ironically (or not), the liberals are authoritarians. The most fascist thing from them thus far is pushing privately produced medical products on people by mandate. But use the word “authoritarian”, as calling any of them fascists requires re-education to the actual meaning of a word that has been greatly changed in the last ten years.

The extreme right and left are both authoritarians, but the main issue is that the left naturally assimilates power more quickly as leftoids are naturally more collectivists while the right are naturally more independent.

Authoritarianism only has its place on the battlefield, but through emergency authorization and poor education it has become more and more visible and accepted in civilian life.

My belief is that lack of education and rampant indoctrination is the greatest source of all the political woes we are experiencing now. Weak minds make fertile ground for tyranny.

Attached: 08B579BB-51BF-407D-A90A-CCC417EA143D.jpg (640x480, 213.49K)

The term fascism just has been associated with the terms "bad" and "oppressive". It's not fascism but it makes sense to call them fascist due to how loaded this term has become

Attached: 1643420408644.gif (480x270, 1.7M)

>The extreme right and left are both authoritarians, but the main issue is that the left naturally assimilates power more quickly as leftoids are naturally more collectivists while the right are naturally more independent.
>Authoritarianism only has its place on the battlefield, but through emergency authorization and poor education it has become more and more visible and accepted in civilian life.
>My belief is that lack of education and rampant indoctrination is the greatest source of all the political woes we are experiencing now. Weak minds make fertile ground for tyranny.
Thats a very good interpretation, thanks

Collectivists are stronger than individualists in numbers and in mind.
It takes effort to attend meetings, it takes effort too do activism, it takes effort to tolerate disagreements for the greater good and do it all for free.