Go to white land

> Go to white land
> Exploit the jewish system they have in place
> Literally sit and do nothing
> Have sex all day to make babitos
> Replace the subhuman whitoids
> Gov pays you for it
> Watch them seethe every election

Attached: 1593392388230.png (654x639, 110.96K)

Just remember you kicked awake a sleeping giant and you're gonna get curbed stomped soon.

Yes, your greatest contribution to humanity is to he friends with the jew and help destroy high civilization....congratulations pedro

Attached: 66871872-E9BE-4E54-8941-DFCA9AB96FC7.jpg (1024x1024, 261.43K)

>Subhuman whitoids
You are less intelligent than us, low empathy, low impulse controls and are overall talentless sociopathic human garbage. In what way are Europeans subhuman and you aren't? You are a Nafri, the nigger of the Caucasoid race. You are the reason eugenics was invented, because idealists realised we can't have good natured and advanced societies with monkeys like you in our streets and our genepools. You are a shit coloured wart on the face of human progress and you should be cauterised out.

He's right though. The west is gynocentric, and "our" women have more empathy for out-group invading males than in-group males. There's nothing more dysgenic than that.

>He's right though
No, he's not. He's an anti White shitskin retard attacking you and your family and you're cheering him on you stupid liberal nigger.

>A Liberal is a person that thinks so broadly he forgets to stand up for himself, an omniscient loser

That's you. Niggerloving Liberal fucktard genetic dead end

Attached: ExKY1jV.png (1725x1164, 2.09M)

What exactly, and be specific now, do you expect us to do about this, and what have you personally done?

Shut the fuck up nigger loving faggot liberal. You side with a mentally retarded 78 IQ Nafri Nigger parasite over your own race, family and heritage. You are as good as dead to me, you are worse than any Leftist. I wouldn't blink an eyelid if you had your throat slit and your family slaughtered, you traitorous cuckold pussy dog.

So you have no solution, and you've personally done nothing. Got it.

Kek you wish you're getting paid
Anyway, good bait
But inde3d the reality you describe does stand

You're an anti White fednigger who celebrates literal stone age retards over your own race and heritage, and are thus a complete evolutionary failure and maladapted for survival. Got it.

Attached: SlK2ED4.png (1844x2262, 480.97K)

>said the American for the 94747739399373711737493837th time

Imagine being born a mutt nigger, kys.

Ive been a good father and spent lots of quality time with my kids, now theyre grown up and dont race mix and arent faggots....what have you done?

You've created more tax cattle playthings for the invaders without fighting them in any way? Great job!

I've taught them who the enemy is, the jew bankers, and given them lots of information....they cant digest the whole thing right now because communism is based for the youth, but after a few years in the workforce they will see your corruption with their own eyes and I will have created strong warriors against you

> Sleeping giant
kek

the only giant thing about the west is the massive debt and your fat asses

Attached: murica.png (1620x2880, 150.24K)

>i've been a good father
>my kids are commies
Lmao.

This is actually pretty based; i can choose to seethe. But instead i admire your mindset.

> high civilization
where ?
your entire civilization is based on degeneracy

we wuz smorter than yous
pays 100K fine for bullying
WE ARE FREE
pays 5K fine for not wearing mask indoors
W...
gets sent to sulfur mines for not wearing rainbow flag

You retards LMAO when you get schooled by a superior opponent, I know....now get back to your faggot/nigger lover and go extinct yourself from the gene pool

Your mutt society you came from is backwards and primitive....go back....youre here to steal what we have built because you are too unskilled and stupid to build it yourself

Attached: C79DDBF4-6CBD-4C99-8F4C-224FCA3AB05A.jpg (800x557, 300.03K)

>Primitive society
>No trans kids dancing in gay bars

Remind me again why you're superior ?

Attached: af09446bf4d63c6a84baa1e36cdedde636f27797.png (443x455, 88.63K)

>you're gonna get curbed stomped soon.

Is it two more weeks?

We are superior because unlike your mutt breed, my race invents and builds everything needed for high civilization...your jewish friends have given you power over me for now, thus those trannies you speak of, but my race is destined to return to health like we had before your Dark Age came upon humanity

Attached: 4929D46C-0388-4E0E-BC4C-1717B408B06D.jpg (1024x647, 151.93K)

>go to nearest western shithole.
>white femoids are super easy to fuck
>try to impregnate as many as you can
>can't impetrate them, because all are swallowing pills
fugg ;/