IT'S COMING

A lot of countries in europe, including mine are dropping the green passports, arguing that omicron spreads no matter what.

lrt.lt/en/news-in-english/19/1600699/lithuania-to-decide-whether-to-scrap-covid-certificates-next-week-pm

Is it just another loosening up of the restrictions just so (they) can clamp down even harder when a new variant drops?

Here in Shithuania they are going to make people think the green passports are a good idea by making shops and services and other public places provide 15m2 for a single person.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220112-004344_Instagram.jpg (1076x1349, 652.67K)

COVID WAS THE DEVILS PRACTICING THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

Attached: screenshoteasy (9).png (401x408, 167.44K)

>Is it just another loosening up of the restrictions just so (they) can clamp down even harder when a new variant drops?
No. Covid is over. Everyone is either vaccinated or recovered.

>they lied about everything else but they're telling the truth about the number of vaccinated

The disease itself might be over, but the pandemic mindset wont be gone for quite a while.

It's 67% in my country. Probably true. Hard to find an adult who hasn't taken it.

They're dropping them until after key elections dummy. You're not getting your rights back.

My missus is Shituanian. We haven't visited her family in 2.5 years cause of the covid bullshit (both unvaxxed). How will the Lithuanian normies recover from the psyop? They were the biggest covid NPCs out of any people I've ever seen. All her friends are boosted and shit even though they are in their 20s lmao

white power

>Is it just another loosening up of the restrictions just so (they) can clamp down even harder when a new variant drops?

Covid is losing it's steam so they are going to be pivoting to "climate crises". They didn't spend billions setting up the passport system just to throw it away, it's not going anywhere.

This counts as white in america

same in norway.
just an excuse cause they fucked up.

Lithuania is more based than Hungary. Sad

Jabbies already seething lmao

Attached: 1637258232824.jpg (600x400, 26.53K)

and nonvaxxed are already keking. lmao even more.

And Canada is doubling down.

they are ramping it up in aus. omicron apparently means we need to change it to three doses and expand vaxx mandates even more

When I was with customers, I'd typically lie about my vaccination status so the company that I worked for didn't have to suffer from retarded customers calling them with idiotic questions or complaints.

Yes, it's relief so they'll accept it quicker next time and also violently attack those still refusing the passes. Every country has been measured for acceptance of this shit and each country's elites have done seperate plans.

The Brits have been one of the most beligerent and busy at disseminating information so the strategy here has been to make those people look stupid by pulling the restrictions early. Then the hope is that when the restrictions come in later that nobody will be listening to those in the know and instead will listen to the government. Most of Europe is very cucked due to being under EU propaganda for years so this is why it played out differently here

"Covid" is fake, it's just the flu, bro. It has nothing to do with health.

France too.

UK done
Denmark done
happy you are talking about it
have a little patience, my prediction was May
anyway, so anything earlier is a bonus.

Same in Romania

Yes.

Schizos won't accept the reality that it's over though.