Where is the USA in this fight? Where are the Americans? What the fuck? I thought Americans loved freedom...

Where is the USA in this fight? Where are the Americans? What the fuck? I thought Americans loved freedom. I guess I was wrong...

Attached: 1581828951083.jpg (1125x1632, 103.02K)

>fake tits
>overly wide hips
I will leave her to the black boys

>Where is the USA in this fight? Where are the Americans?
Pulling through the drive thru for the 8th time this week...

/Breaking news: America is a cucked shithole controlled by Jews/

You are a gay

So are we. Yet we fight.

who is she? she's stunning

>who is she? she's stunning
kys

Attached: 1595708818824.jpg (502x353, 53.57K)

she's as fake as a girl can get. I usually don't say a woman is built for BBC but in this case she was made to be fucked by niggers

>overly wide hips
Yeah, you wouldn't want to accidentally screw a woman. KYS you faggot.

>mfw Canada will be more free than America soon

Attached: Canada_dance.jpg (1024x988, 127.86K)

I absolutely love how the leafs can get payback for all the day of the rake memes now and Bruce and burgerboi can’t say shit.
Top Kek, we switched timelines again this year.

americans watching nigga streams lol

Attached: 1632404837929.png (1077x355, 307.97K)

dont count your chikens before they hatch, you hockey playing moose loving faggot

we are more free that you are right now

>because we're fighting for it nigger

get busy

What do you want us to do?
Our truckers are in solidarity with Canada.
Americans want you to succeed.

What are you faggots talking about? In the greatest country on earth (Texas) we never shut down.

Fag detected.
Check um

You faggots always gloat about muh second amendment yet you have done absolutely fuck all to resist the tyrants.

>T-Trump 2024!! He'll do what he promised this time!! H-He's not a Zionist!!! A-Alex Jones...

Stupid diabetic fucks.

America is fine. Only about 16 states have any kind of mandates at all. Everyone else has collectively ignored them.

Texas is a fucking shithole of hicks, pickup trucks, and evangelical retards. Outside of the major big cities like Houston and Austin it's just white trash.

This.
She will pay the toll and we have one whore less on the world.

Pathetic leaf. Get raked.

Thanks ;)

This. If you maple niggers get out of hand there will be american soldiers clearing the streets.

working and playing dark souls

You aren't "fighting" anything, all your enemies are still alive and well and they don't even feel threatened. Parking your vehicle somewhere while sitting in a growing puddle of your own piss and shit is not "fighting"

>hicks
>pick up trucks
>white trash
Get out.

I don't think the US actually imposed country wide mandates, Biden's one was blocked so there's nothing to protest. The states which did mandate it are full of leftists who won't complain. As for companies you protest with your wallet and labor

Found the lefty-fag.
Kill yourself, shitskin lover.