Is the conflict between the various ethnic groups in the Balkans entirely due to religious differences (Serbs are...

Is the conflict between the various ethnic groups in the Balkans entirely due to religious differences (Serbs are Orthodox,Bosnians are Muslim,Croats are Catholic e.t.c)or is there something more to it?

Attached: images (58).jpg (546x562, 43.37K)

No, they're just niggers

And the difference is what exactly?
Orthodogsy is LITERALLY Islam

It has nothing to do with religion.

How so?If Croatians,Bosnians and Serbs all followed a single religion/religious sect what difference would there be between the three?

>what difference would there be between the three
none.
Croats are Catholic Serbs who got converted and Bosnians are Muslim Serbs who got converted. Its literally all Serbs who LARP as a different nationality because they got converted by their conquerors

>sub-ethnicities of southern slavs thinking their different because of religion and muh alphabet

Serbo-croat is the mutually intelligible language of all of them.
It's the Albos who aren't Slavs.

How I feel about the matter,sure there are some cultural differences at this point but that can also be tied to religious differences,that's all it seems to be,atleast in SA the tensions are between vastly different people who have nothing in common

To understand the Balkans, you have to know that the borders are artificially created and do not follow the ethnic distribution of the population. Also the Great Powers used the naton states as pawns and allies during the WW1 and WW2 including for ethnic cleansing. They also draw the border lines in that way to punish the allies of their enemies. Took part in creating artificial nations like Macedonians, Bosnians, Moldovians.

>what difference would there be between the three
none.
Serbs are Orthodox Croats who got converted and Bosnians are Muslim Croats who got converted. Its literally all Croats who LARP as a different nationality because they got converted by their conquerors.

Don't believe me? What church came first, the roman catholic or serbian orthodox? So all were catholic croats at rhe beginning, can't be first orthodox croat when the orthodox church didn't exist.

I still don't even understand how you stand as a state. Are you even a state? Or just a place on the map with varying degrees of government control?

>macedonian
yeah im moesian but my mom is thracian

Упyцaј ce пeдepчинo

No one wants the project to fall apart because of the chaos that might follow and so there aren't any strong secession movements,though I think this is slowly changing just look at the recent Chaos in KZN,people expecially in the townships are starting to believe that they have nothing to lose from destroying the state,overall though it's the economic elite of Sandton,Capetown and abroad who are keeping this place from entirely collapsing

The Macedonians are Bulgarians in denial, created by Tito to assimilate the Bulgarians in Vardar Macedonia. The Bosnians are Serbs in denial. The Moldovians are Romanians.

no, servia is a landlocked country

Attached: SERVIA MUST EXPAND, SAYS PRINCE GEORGE.jpg (900x3984, 902.62K)

and must expand

Attached: BRITISH HESITATE AT WAR FOR SERVIA.jpg (1072x6899, 1.87M)

Attached: 1641774614744.jpg (1024x979, 214.59K)

no matter what the cost

Attached: RUSSIA WILL NOT FIGHT FOR SERVIA.jpg (1075x2869, 690.2K)

The conflict you see superficially is merely the tip of the iceberg of the world wide conflicts that happen to emerge in the Balkans, as it is in its position geographically.
That position is losing relevance but will never be irrelevant enough.
Some other less mundane conflicts as well but thats more of a divine matter.

Attached: 1641156174113.gif (160x240, 676.49K)

most likely the muzzies are turks so it's ethnic. the croats and serbs are just brothers who don't get along

>got converted
probably who got relocated.