Literally refute this, Any Forums

Literally refute this, Any Forums.

Attached: sneed.png (968x938, 534.98K)

what's Any Forumss favorite dinosaur?

most union organizing is just parasites trying to latch onto to workers to profit of them

ironically the real fat cats

it's correct

Any Forums isn't against unions

Attached: R.56182ede926d87be82de3084317588b1.jpg (621x414, 18.81K)

unions are good when they aren't communism
a yearly $10 membership fee to make $35 an hour anywhere as a machine operator, and the work is just given to you
I don't do that but i know people who do, it's a shame because there's the side of Any Forums which thinks unions are actual communism, and then there are a few others who see you are likely to meet the based and redpilled in unions

the one with 500 teeth

the based triceratops.

Attached: static-assets-upload8659347156275517901.png (1158x755, 1.13M)

The dinosaurs try to unionize and the boss just hires a bunch of mammoths who will work twice as hard for 1/3rd the salary.

>capitalism is when no unions
why is w*stern politics like this

Attached: 1643713427801m.jpg (1003x1024, 130.6K)

Corporations are people too

the Nigersaurus, lived 105 million years ago in the republic of Niger, small brain and an aggressive temper, diet mostly was fried Chickasaurus

unions are good until they become corrupt like any large power structure. then unions become greedy and lazy and eventually bankrupts the company. many such cases.

As someone who lives in a country in which unions have a fuckton of power, unions are just another slab on the parasite chain, and they do not truly defend the workers.

Most of them are just interest groups in which the higher ups pact with the bosses and directors of companies and bussiness associations, accepting bribes and other kind of favours in exchange of 'controlling' the furious workers. I've literally seen videos of union representatives trying to explain to the workers why the strikes have been cancelled all of a sudden after 'certain' meetings. They are just another corrupt money sinkhole with little to no real benefit for the actual workers; just parasites leeching off companies thanks to their power position

link to videos?

I'm not anti-union. Amazon is. That's why they support diversity. They studied it and found out the best way to destroy social cohesion and trust, and the best way to prevent any party from collecting the votes needed: was to promote diversity. So they're woke, and you don't get unions.

idk lol

Correct.

Ankylosaurus

amazing how right wingers are so against organizing with each other, and only do it if they see a short term gain for themselves. No wonder they are powerless against the onslaught of liberalism and anti-white movements...

Imagine being this fucking dumb.

Attached: 05ay83km3ch51.png (800x889, 327.31K)

Allosaurus because I liked the Big Al documentary when I was s kid

most unions are just corrupted by the employer anyway

A man of culture, like me

For me, it's the carcharodontosaurus

Attached: Carcharodontosaurus.jpg (500x343, 53.86K)

Long as its a labor Union and not a "Union" that boomers abuse to not have to work.

This

that one with 500 teeths

Your momma pussy?