America being nazi is a mistake

America being nazi is a mistake.
America must fight nazis and nazi lovers / nazi enablers.

Attached: poltards.png (595x848, 1.27M)

That's a weird way of depicting enlightenment
>You should repeat the mistakes of your forefathers

Attached: 1641700985038.jpg (500x500, 76.33K)

Attached: 1641490795558.jpg (1690x1210, 228.14K)

>That pic
He doesn't live in the same America as his grandparents did. Ironically they're the cause.

Just like 15-20 ago the meme was that confederates hated nazis and were like cats and dogs, remember that?

Similarly in Europe neoliberals where public enemy number one for being cheap whores, both the right and left hated them, but now they’ve been grouped under the left and normalised.

God I wish we were actually Nazis

Attached: 1642679605916.jpg (1024x904, 99.75K)

They fought my Granda with all their violence only to be called fascist 80 years later and being told that they have to be replaced

Fuck off nigger. Americans are our Anglo Saxon brothers. Mistake was only made they didn't kill you and Jews

Who was your grandpa? Mine was Jupp Böseblut. Janies will ban me for "doxing"

At least he had kids, CHUD!

Interesting. Gotta be fat and stupid to be a nazi, apparently.
Though.. there certainly were a lot of very valuable nazi scientists lying around after the war.
Not to mention all the fit nazi soldiers that needed an entire world to defeat.
Maybe they just mean American's are fat and stupid.
Can't really argue with that, but somehow I think they didn't mean to argue that for this particular piece of propaganda.

>Though.. there certainly were a lot of very valuable nazi scientists lying around after the war.
They were German scientists, not Nazi scientists. Very few of them cared about the ideology.
>Not to mention all the fit nazi soldiers
Not Nazis either for the most part.
>that needed an entire world to defeat
lol

I have seen another version picrel
the man was old in his home and trannires are on the street

Wait, so.. Nazi's weren't the problem? Just germans? Shit, you know there's a whole country full of those fuckers right?
Shit damn, that sounds like an emergency to me.

I think some are “neo-nazis” in former western allied countries because their grandkids cannot even appreciate the country that was being fought for by the allied soldiers. Yearning for traditional Commonwealth or America is now “racist”. So people look at the Reich and slowly start to realize that they have been fed (((lies))) their entire life. Most I know also have an appreciation for their country pre-1960s counter culture bullshit. Pic related is a “deeply concerning” and slowly becoming our version of the Confederate battle flag according to the media and glowies.

Attached: 067526AB-48EA-4952-82D2-64C310F99BA4.jpg (639x478, 50.83K)

>America must attack the grand children of WW2 vets that are white.
Strange political comic but very accurate on the current situation.

The Greatest Generation and the Boomers fucked things up.

The problem appears when strong talented people get a Nazi in charge of their country. Germans aren't the problem usually when they aren't controlled by dictators with genocidal ideas

His father obviously realized his mistake and taught his son the right path.

What you have to offer is shit and what nazis offer is nice

>They were German scientists, not Nazi scientists. Very few of them cared about the ideology.

Apparently no one was a Nazi. It was just a prank.

Attached: 1540927843030.png (996x914, 1.6M)

Ahdunno. We've seen the world not led by nazi's.
Kinda sucks.
I say we give it one more try, just to be sure. If it doesn't work, I'll admit it was a mistake.
Fair?

This would be really easy to gice the Stonetoss edit treatment

>controlled by dictators with genocidal ideas
I wish Hitler actually did have genocidal ideas, then maybe no one would have to read gay posts like yours

You think every scientist who happened to live in Germany in the 30's was a supporter of the dominant ideology in the country?
I like the current world, no idea why you believe it sucks that much.

If our grandfathers knew how the world would turn out, they would've sided with Hitler. Even Patton admitted we should've sided with Hitler over the commies.

That image is so accurate.

Their stinking wounds and dead zombie gay faces.

>2nd panel
>amerishart destroyed Europe and proudly flew the amerishart flag over the ruins
Pretty much sums it up right there

Oh, sorry, I guess I should explain. I was born as a man and found no reason to dispute it.
I can understand how those that did might enjoy clown world.

What flag is that Chris?

That pic.....

Somebody forcing you to change gender?

>30 seconds apart