Yo it’s happening again

Australia having race riots again right now at nulla. Lebos vs aussies 2

Attached: F8DC3BA0-901D-419A-A7CD-6A844B67BC9B.jpg (740x415, 37.88K)

ok so where are the livestreams

Police using jammers in the area

But its just a bunch of crackers just fighting amongst themselves... how is that a race war?

so another pointless thread

Shut up u stupid mutt when did u guys ever have race wars in 1890

Wtf are lebos?

You're just a fucking pathetic larping fuck. Go eat shit you disgusting race of ass crack licking degenerates!

Attached: Aussie Tossed Salad.webm (204x360, 2.93M)

we have riots every day im just saying post something to look at when you make a thread theres nothing here bud

Attached: justgetashotgun.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

Lebanese. You stupid Greek wog

What’s wrong gonna cry . Truth hurts

post webm or show us ya tits faggot!

Not race riots you are inferior to pussy to actually have race riots u only have normal riots

Why would I know Australian slang, you retarded anglo fuck

You dense muppet. You claim there is a race war but can't provide any proof. Go larp for attention you worthless shit. No wonder your parents didn't give you any attention... such a disappointment you are.

I’ll show u your sister tits

and yet theres no proof anything at all is happening in your country

I don’t speak Greek you stupid wog speak English

Bro you sound like you are about to have a metal breakdown and cry because u realised Australia is superior

Based

Fuck Australia, they are a lost cause, instead of protesting their oppressive tyrannical goveremt they rather play the race card and fight among themselves, I bet the Australian gov is rubbing hands and laughing like the greedy kikes they are

America is collapsing Australia is rising

Just another fantasy premise dreamed up by an argumentative Wallaby stuck in a dystopian prison Island to get burgers (The only other group on Any Forums as annoying and dumb as you) and other Wallabys in here so you can all fling shit at each other in an effort to cope with your hellish existence.

>protesting their oppressive tyrannical goveremt
There were protests today here in Canberra to show solidarity for the freedom movement erupting across the world. Just because no one tells you we're fighting back doesn't mean we aren't fighting back.

Where's all your big bad truckers and tradies who were gonna shut everything down? Kek, the fuking leafs had to take the lead on this, you're pathetic, PATHETIK

Its all fun till emus are asleep