Is this real user?

Listen to the first 10 mins user
Yes hes a supplement shill, yes hes a grifter but just shut the fuck up and listen
banned.video/watch?id=61f9ac350469583486e0b8df

Attached: GettyImages-1229672856 (1).jpg (1800x1200, 605.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2nwzJFRsmTo?t=18
bitchute.com/video/lBtYcE5GqbtH/
youtu.be/sPa1wLvCovE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitchute link please.

>Yes hes a supplement shill, yes hes a grifter but just shut the fuck up and listen
Okay, at least you are honest shill

youtu.be/2nwzJFRsmTo?t=18

Muslims is code for Jews to prevent him from getting banned

>memeflagget

Attached: jewsl.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

lol btw

Attached: alextard.png (1278x190, 52.88K)

user would you rather have Alex get banned or use code

bitchute.com/video/lBtYcE5GqbtH/

Attached: 1_Rl23CFq1L0sAFqn7xL8V7A.jpg (400x400, 27.98K)

you're a grifter and a shill for however you make your money too. your opinions on alex jones should therefore be ignored because you're nothing but a fucking grifting shill, the fact of which single-handedly clearly undermines your sincerity.

id rather him fuck off
youtu.be/sPa1wLvCovE

Did you listen to it yet fatty?

Attached: PUREBLOODS 6.png (2048x2048, 1.68M)

12 hours ago you fucking grifting shill, what do you do for a living? whatever it is i'm boycotting it because the mere fact you want money to pay your bills obviously means you're evil.

GOD I HATE IT WHEN grifters find a way to perform a social good, valuable service, or manufacture a quality product and ACTUALLY have the sheer unmitigated audacity to be compensated fairly for their effort.

Holy fuck how do we stop the scourge of monetization of labor??? he must be stopped anons. We have to force Alex Jones to work for free or he'll never tell us the truth.

Say grift again motherfucker. Jesus you people. Why don't you do some digging on THE INFORMATION AND NOT THE MESSENGER IF YOU CARE THAT MUCH.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (640x360, 19.62K)

I am literally ripping the OP multiple new assholes for even thinking of uttering the word grift as if he was going to slip it through without consequence.

25% off deep earth crystal user,

Attached: schneller-schnell.gif (320x240, 988.86K)

shilling just means advertising, people hate pushy advertising. Nobody can deny that alex is shilling his products extremely pushy

The 5g death poke.

Attached: basedVigano.jpg (720x718, 44.99K)

It's 4am, gotta go to bed, but will keep the tab open and watch when I get up. I wonder how soon this thread will archive...probably a few posts after mine is my prediction.

Lmao