How soon are we talking about?

Attached: e4cddae4b510a46d.jpg (1080x941, 125.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/political/england-halts-vaccine-mandates-health-and-care-home-workers
youtube.com/watch?v=gkj8HontV9s
twitter.com/Resist_05/status/1488404660377767938
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice link turk

2 more weeks, or 4 more years.

As soon as the class action lawsuits.

2 more weeks
Trust the science user

Probably 10. That's how long mutagens typically take to cause cancer.

They are already saying this. Try getting compensation for any vax side effects and look at the reply you will receive. No one is forcing you to take it (the vax). Even if 'compulsory' in certain countries, you may still say 'no' and elect to pay a 'fine', with jail not an option (that would make it definitely illegal).

zerohedge.com/political/england-halts-vaccine-mandates-health-and-care-home-workers

All the politicians here are trying to quietly back off their extreme COVID statements because an election is coming up. One fucking guy basically said anyone refusing the vaxx should be put in a gulag and he's trying to save his ass now. Fuck 'em, vote 'em all out and remember their names because there's going to be a global hunt for these cunts down the road.

a fortnight

when the normoids stop taking their boosters their immune systems will collapse.

expect this to happen this summer. but the real carnage will be in the autumn.

I've heard the same thing last year.

There won't be. Unless you do it.

Of course not, you have written all your rights away when signing the jav agreement, do people not read this shit?

Biggest red flag there is, even if it would have worked, i would never take it if it means signing this shit

there were literally BILLIONS of people who voluntarily got jabbed months before the vaccine mandates started. they made their choice.

zero sympathy for the vaxxed

youtube.com/watch?v=gkj8HontV9s

and it started happening last year

>I've heard the same thing last year.
yes and it wasn't a lie. all the data shows that they're already fucked. what holds them together is the booster without it the ritual cattle slaughtering will be epic.

Attached: 1643616865019.jpg (1170x1156, 166.97K)

>Unless you do it.
We skate at sundown.

Attached: BQ9-UGsCQAARHCb.jpg (599x414, 43.3K)

I heard from my most trusted source Mike Lindell that it's happening in two weeks

Attached: 1613312336262.jpg (1035x1035, 366.76K)

2 weeks

Last year we went from "100% safe" to blood clots to myocarditis to diseases of the nervous system and to a spike in cancer diagnoses.

And we went from "100% effective" to booster shots to mandatory double booster shots in some countries.

Can't wait for normies to feel the betrayal. If they
then don't sperg out and at least try to oust the elites, they deserve enslavement.

>diseases of the nervous system and to a spike in cancer diagnoses
Imagine actually believing this

Attached: EZsZ6TAX0AEK4Hv.jpg (399x400, 15.06K)

The vaxx damages your nervous system somehow.

Plus it damages the ovaries somehow.

yeah nah

Deep inside most of them already know that they've been fooled. They're just scared little pets so they won't do anything.

>Can't wait for normies to feel the betrayal.
It's actually part of "the plan" Hans, but don't expect for them to do shit.

Attached: 1643707605623.jpg (969x1024, 183.69K)

Attached: 1617285679601.jpg (600x600, 87.35K)

bc op is fgt

twitter.com/Resist_05/status/1488404660377767938

can someone post that one stalin vaccines edit where the gov narrative kept changing and the people keep disappearing from the pic with stalin

The american department of defence is reporting a 10x increase in nervous system disorders among their personal after they got the vaxx. The UN vaccine database also shows an 10x increase.

They both reported a 3x increase in cancer cases as well.

The drugs are dangerous.

Attached: no damages italy vax.jpg (615x946, 64.95K)

>The american department of defence is reporting
They are absolutely not, that is a fake leak

>vote them out
a bunch of international sophisticated terrorists terrorized the entire fucking world for 2 fucking years now and some grifting psychopathic politicians/doctors/scientists/propagandists went along with it and you think you can VOTE them out ?
If they get away with this shit it sets an extremely dangerous precedent for the future.

Wasn't there an italian, whose insurance didn't pay out becausevthe experimental vax is not mandatory?
Or was that fakenews?

Did you do the drugs

They will try to get in front on a revolution, to install the newest generation of "leaders", but people can follow their connections, it should be quite obvious. This can backfire for them easily. I think they took it too far this time. I hope, at least. You never know with normies.

The DoD leak is fake man, stop believing everything you read on the internet

It's clearly true dude, shill detected

Lmao retard this information was all over here and twitter last week. Kill yourself for being a shill piece of shit

Actually saved that before but couldn't find it. Saved again.

Attached: 1642345410824.png (886x960, 990.64K)

>I like the content of it, it confirms my pre-existing biases, there it is true
This is how they get you, please be more skeptical

Prove it.

how you feeling?

Normies are very easy to understand. By this point, they only want security over freedom. They'll follow anyone who seems to be able to provide them security.