Women wearing makeup is

Women wearing makeup is
>LE BAD

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-02-11-38-23~2.png (720x611, 298.42K)

fuck the hopeless drug addict Juden Peterstein and his whore daughter

makeup is for pussies, oh wait

What’s the reason?

>Women wearing makeup is
>>LE BAD
yeah it is
i agree entirely

in my company (IT) most women don't bother wearing make-up.

it is.
>go to work, a place where you are supposed to be productive
>have already prepared your mating rituals before you even set the first step into the office

It is. If I have to feel attracted to painted faces yhat desperately try to mimic neoteny, I might as well keep masturbating to anime

Attached: 1643700828373.png (454x434, 240.03K)

He didn't say that makeup "was bad". He said that makeup is about sending coded biological sexual signals, and in an era where looking at a woman too long is grounds for a sexual harassment case, perhaps we need to have that discussion about makeup, heels, and other sexual dress in the workplace.

Truly shocking that a low IQ spaghettinigger has a shit take. I'm sure you cooka a good gabagool though.

it sets them up for a life of lies because even their face is a lie. his real point is that offices used to demand uniformity in an actual uniform or a business suit for men. but the introduction of women started the workplace slow creep of individualism instead of the collective goal and being part of something bigger. instead it is one-up-womanship and competition, generally speaking.

based

because theyre whores

Attached: tate.png (527x691, 462.4K)

*not caring *

strawman arguments is
>le good

>neoteny
Lot of women wear makeup to looks more mature. Never understood that shit. Thx.

>his real point is that offices used to demand uniformity in an actual uniform or a business suit for men. but the introduction of women started the workplace slow creep of individualism instead of the collective goal and being part of something bigger
kek, we actually have that in our onboarding slides for new colleagues. there's one slide that tells them how to dress when interacting with clients and the rules for the men are basically 100% copy paste, with the only deviation being the color of your suit.
whereas the rules for the women are
>well, you probably know best, just wear something that you'd think looks professional

Well it is. Bad for your skin, bad for your self esteem, bad for the environment.

Makeup literally exists to attract men, so if your girlfriend or wife cakes her face when you go out she’s doing that for one reason and one reason only to attract a higher quality male

Always has been.

If you dont look the way you actually look you are morally compromised

I used to work for a large global financial institution and we had the same problem. The women got to completely decide their outfits whilst us men was required to wear suit, shirt and a tie every day, no exceptions.
After some time us men managed to put in a dresscode for the women that was basically the same level as us men and they went completely apeshit saying that it would be too expensive and bothersome to make the effort.

It kills your skin

>he didn't say this

women who wear make up are literally raping men by faking their looks

Attached: 1602261171974.jpg (1080x1349, 109.92K)

get a job

Picrel?

That’s women in workplace in a nutshell. almost everything a cunt does is a performative to get a hot dude cum in her pussy. I once matched with a med student and joked that if she finds all muscles on me she’ll get a degree cause I’m rather thin unless she deals with brain neurons and she responded with “you burned yourself” and went silent. Their work, their studies, their political affiliation EVERYTHING that is not related to the wellbeing of her family is performative

Women working is bad.

None it's a strawman