Stuck in the balkans for 5 months what to do?

Am stuck here for 5 months cause I am a sad broken millenial with 0$ to his name and my parents said I can only come back after 5 months cause they got nowhere for me to stay now. I won't have any money when I get back. Give me some motivation please I'm in my mid 20s and I am having a life crisis because I am owned by my parents and I have no money. Do I just relax here for 5 months?? Do I look for a $12-15hr job from home for a call center? itd be nice to have at least SOME money when I get back. What do I do?

Attached: doomer.jpg (750x1000, 99.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnPFLkj0ZGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not my problem

Attached: 1630209584963.webm (480x360, 733.78K)

Also is it possible for me to get back on my feet at this point in life? Everyone my age is getting married has stable income meanwhile I am so behind the rest of the pack at this point and I can't even do manual labor cause of a injury. I literally just game with the boys all day. What do I do?

just walk the path and find your own way. have faith in God and he will guide you

Attached: Capture.jpg (2000x2405, 1.03M)

But what if there is no path? How do I find god? I feel like i've strayed so far from the path. I want to treat everyday as a new opportunitiy but there are so many set backs and I am so alone I dont even know where to start my bad if this sounds really hopeless but its the truth

Get a job, workout and listen to Hitler

Sell drugs retard

So where did you came from can you at least speak the language ? And where do you stay right now maybe ask your parents for some money until you can figure things out

youtube.com/watch?v=LnPFLkj0ZGM

then such is your fate

Yes

>Also is it possible for me to get back on my feet at this point in life?
No

you're here forever.

USA and yea I have money and a place to stay I just dont know what to do for 5 months without losing my mind

Don't pay your electricity bill and sit through the nights in darkness with a candle reading the Bible

Attached: vUIvaXJR.png (1314x766, 1.11M)

Go into nature walk around and write something philosophy or fiction connect with the locals

Fuck girls in Sofia

Teach English? Especially if that's your first language?

Go to a party hostel in Budapest (or anywhere upto you) and ask to work there (typically nonpaid or paid very little) for food and board. Spend the next 5 months fucking Eurotrash sloots in the hostel store closet. When you get bored move onto another hostel in another city and relive it all. Like nigga you're 25 you should be having the time of your life but you're whining on Any Forums like a little bitch. What id give to be 25 and backpacking in Europe again. I spent three months riding a bicycle through the Balkans into central Europe, sleeping in forests in a tent and cruising from town to town. Fuck you faggot

sounds like a plan
no nature in my city, no car

guess il keep trying to find a job from home even if its $12 an hr its better than nothing and probably will stop getting fucked up every night 5 months is such a long time im just scared of growing older and wasting my life away

fuck off degenerate

Attached: 1643790782263.jpg (800x1083, 127.19K)

It is still possible. Can't you enroll in some university in the balkans? I know for a fact that you can do medicine in Bulgaria.

its gonna cost money and i think the semester already started and idk i could take a online course or something but it would be a bit pointless to go if i can just go when i go back to the US

Look for a job, because even if the job's kind of shit it's nice to have money sources that don't rely on 'ask mom and dad'. If you don't know Hungarian, study it, it never hurts to know more languages.

>Also is it possible for me to get back on my feet at this point in life

Yes. I drifted around being a neet all through my 20s. Doing okay now, but I regret not putting more effort into career-building then.

Attached: Hungarian-100-Forint-Coins-Europe-New-Original-Coin-Commemorative-Edition-100-Real-Rare-Eu-Random-Year.jpg_Q90.jpg_.jpg (800x383, 117.88K)

>i could take a online course or something but it would be a bit pointless to go if i can just go when i go back to the US

The US educational system is fucking expensive. If you're considering uni, a semester somewhere cheap may give you a jumpstart that lets you avoid paying full price to retake a semester.

Are you some kind of rabid nationalist? Why don't you invest in staying