Hey Bigots

Hey Bigots,

My name is Justin, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day thinking stupid ass bigotry. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Muslim pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun blocking roads because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to myself on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was teacher of the drama class, and kang on my blackface team. What sports do you play, other than "be mean to Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all bigots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Attached: 414D7B4D-63C4-4739-8381-315576CD3923.jpg (594x643, 130.9K)

>

Attached: 1615466846132.png (1584x864, 62.53K)

JURSTEN WINDOW

what do you call a Canadian prime Minister with a two in cock?

can't imagine a homosexual male bimbo drama teacher getting enough votes to get on a city council

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bigot? I'll have you know I graduated top of my drama class in the Drama School, and I've been involved in numerous not-so-secret payments to ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed guys in my asshole. I am trained in gorilla face and I'm the top in the entire Canada Trans forces. You are nothing to me but just another bigot. I will wipe you the fuck out with intolerance the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, bigot. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Chinese spies across Canada and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bigot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my WEF connections. Not only am I extensively trained by a dominatrix, but I have access to the entire arse of Klaus Schwab and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little bigot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn bigot. I will shit cum all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, bigot.

Attached: 12B43729-A9EF-4437-9239-6E872B7E6B9C.jpg (590x534, 70.86K)

Kyle Kemper thinks you suck

Let's shut this country down.
Here's what we do:
Block a local highway and call nearby radio stations to report a traffic jam. Tell them we will not move until the mandates are dropped
Use proper signage to avoid accidents
Film and post to social media
When police arrive, tell them to disarm themselves and join the peaceful movement of non compliance to get their futures back
Accept no terms.
Accept no negotiations.
We do not negotiate with a terrorist regime.
The police have damaged public trust by enforcing illegal, immoral mandates.
Offer them an olive branch, if they choose to side with us, they must do so without weapons.
If they choose to side with the terrorist regime, they must kill us to dislodge us.
DO NOT BRING WOMEN AND CHILDREN
DO NOT USE VIOLENCE
DO NOT WAIT FOR OTHERS. THIS IS YOUR CALL TO ACTION!
This is how we win. Right now. If you cannot gather your men, go to a truck stop and gather your men there. Let it be known 2/2/22 is the day the global fight for human rights begins, and it begins here. In Canada. Today.

We will block every highway
We will shut down all transportation
Seaports, airports, rail lines and highways will be closed until all mandates are lifted
If necessary, we will drive to Suncor and shut down oil production
WE WILL HONK AT GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
WE WILL HONK AT POST OFFICES
WE WILL HONK AT POLICE STATIONS AND MILITARY BASES IF NECESSARY

WE WILL HONK UNTIL ALL MANDATES ARE LIFTED

Attached: t3t5lt4h.jpg (1024x1024, 95.84K)

How many times did you fuck that 12 year old chinese girl student before you got caught?

>can't imagine a homosexual male bimbo drama teacher getting enough votes to get on a city council
Obviously you're not a Vancouverite.

Your the best Justin, keep it up homo

Leafs are pathetic cowards until Trudeau is killed.

Attached: d3e688ad4becb9a2be4cf57af6f3c6a5b44bf9d601cf632f409857759f332b94_1 (1).jpg (650x496, 53.25K)

Instead of insulting our brothers to the south, go block a highway. It's time. Let's end this.

Attached: 2CE8A951-9DE6-4973-AB4B-BA38B797EB2A.gif (444x250, 3.63M)

Is he still in his spider hole? How is that not humiliating?

Whatever, tits or GTFO

Please tell me you wrote that adaptation and I haven't just missed it until now

Attached: 1558929012723.jpg (1024x640, 71.27K)

>Justin Trudeau is now seething on Any Forums
Unbelievable. Don’t you have anything better to do? You are a fucking young global leader for fucks sake.

Ebin...Kek...

He is, and it is. He lost all credibility and will never be reelected.

Well I googled parts of the copy-pasta with quotes and no relevant results so far, so...Probably the first time somebody posted

Attached: CUUNTTtitled.png (1240x253, 21.73K)