Why are humans the only species that regularly get sick and dies of cancers...

Why are humans the only species that regularly get sick and dies of cancers, heart attacks and other similar health issues?

Attached: 1641608586987.webm (576x720, 1.49M)

We live longer than most other mammals and dogs and shit get cancer and heart problems too you dumb idiot schizo. Use some critical thinking before you shit up the board please and thanks.

I just put my dog down for kidney failure and before that my cat for spinal cancer.

Attached: 1643664145512.jpg (640x753, 110.46K)

Because we eat goyslop

Cancer is caused by all the micro plastics and other bullshit that "they" put into our food.

shit diets, minimal exercise and being constantly bathed in radiation

Vaccines. Cancers, strokes, heart attacks, food allergies, terminal illnesses, mental retardation, all of these things didn't exist in the 20th century. There never was any virus for anything. You were lied to
because your pets had shots

Attached: terraintheory.png (1036x1476, 1.33M)

you just made that up OP, even the ducks are laughing at you

Attached: very happy duck.webm (576x720, 841.03K)

my dads dog died of cancer at the age of 18.
had infected all the back of her hips poor gal.
We get cancer because we live way longer than we are naturally supposed to. Our closest relitive only has a life span of 39.
the increased rates of cancer are due to so many factors
diet
exercise
polution
people that shouldn't have lived surving due to the miricles of modern medicine.

People also used to get cancer just as much thousands of years ago, they just didnt have our science to see it. For Instance dear pols beloved mom had cancer, whom a jewish doctor tried to treat but failed.

Look at that fucking groyper

What happens if the two pups start a tug-o-war with the duck? This looks dangerous and not cute.

Pretty sure retardation and cancer was a thing back then. Tho i must admit that they were much lower than today.The increase in retardation is from bad parenting and the internet and cancer is due to longer average living and shitty diet.

Go research tartaria you fucking retard.

I wish you were righg, but my rat is dying of cancer now, so don't talk such shit.

Well niggers get that too.

i am aware of the tartarian empire. What is the relevancy here? pretentious little faggot

wild animals don't live to old age.
Domestic animal dies of cancer and other shit all the time, I'm guessing you must be an urban guy who couldn't make the diffference between bees and flies.

ding ding ding!
all the shit we´re exposed to was literally not there even 300 years ago. no polluted air & water from industrialization. no nuclear waste in the ozone layer. no heavy filter and reuse of the same water. add to that the fact that the 1st world is being kept on pills and this also can´t be filtered for 100%. with the wake of intercontiental travel we started also to fuck up our fauna by transporting animals all over the world wher they able to take over new ecosystems and irreversably destroying it for the residing species.
this is the price we have to pay for living in a "modern soceity".
but the corruption is not contained in the first world, it cant be, so therefore the symptoms spread all over the world.

Attached: 1637614422103.png (620x703, 358.91K)

We weren't meant to live this long and easily

Fuck, that frog is thick

nice ass homie how much

5G

Attached: c19 vs vaccine.jpg (946x1157, 149.53K)

What the fuck? Animals die from cancer all the fucking time. For fucks sake theres communicable viral cancers wiping out tasmanian devils and shit. Crack a book nigger.