CHANGE OF PLANS BY RUSSIAN MILITARY

RUSSIA MUST ATTACK UKRAINE and POLAND BOTH AT ONCE.
After analyzing all data all "pluses and minuses" that is the latest best plan of action for Russia to take.
Both countries will be a breeze for Russian Army to overtake in a few days, and that will give Russia access to station their nukes close to EU countries.

After that EU and Russia can go back to do economic business as usual without US sticking their snout into Russia's asshole.
Win-Win.

"Ukraine: Russia now has just three options left"
rt.com/russia/547943-west-proposed-security-guarantees/

Attached: Sergei Shoigu _ _.png (1063x931, 1.17M)

instead russia will do nothing because this is all about getting nord stream 2 operational

Except it's literally doing the opposite.

tsar bomba city of London first

Poland ball, do your thing

Wrong.
NordStream 2 will not be granted license to operate one way or other.
So Russia has nothing to lose there.
Regardless, Russia has bigger fish to fry then worry about NS-2.
Stopping nazi Ukraine from obtaining more and more weapons and allowing US and British swines from arming Ukraine,
and UK just now announcing that they will help nazis in Kiev to expand their Black Sea flotilla Russia has no choice but to attack nazi Ukraine and taking over the whole land.

Russia needs to cut off Ukraine from the Black Sea of the Ukrainian territorial waters, so the US and NATO warships can not go there and pose a threat to Russia.
RUSSIA must take full control over the Black Sea in the Ukrainian section.
Also Russia needs to fully control river Dniepro that supplies water to Russian Crimea.
CASE CLOSED!!!

Attached: Black Sea.png (1052x1024, 1.68M)

pls bomb CDPR Studio before you do anything irrational

>RUSSIA MUST ATTACK UKRAINE and POLAND BOTH AT ONCE.
russian army is even worse equipped than ours. the only option for russia to win fighting both poland and ukraine and the same time is razing our countries to the ground with nukes and they won't do it because westerners may retaliate.

>russian army is even worse equipped than ours
LOL

Attached: anon-Your ass must be jealous.jpg (800x800, 119.68K)

why are you so obsessed with our irrelevant country btw?

Russia will steam roll over your shithole country in literally 3 days.
But my obsession is not with your beggar country, but with your mouth spewing so much shit that your ass is getting jealous.

Attached: Russia could fuck Poland in a nanosecond.jpg (1024x741, 87.49K)

let me guess, they are going to attack in 2 weeks?

With the forces Russia currently has near Ukrainian border, they wouldn't be able to conquer whole Ukraine. You need 5:1 advantage to comfortably conquer and hold territory.
Russia doesn't have enough deployed soldiers to attack Poland and Ukraine at the same time, they would also have to attack Baltic states at the same time. Oh and I would like to remind that Poland and Baltic states are NATO members and have NATO soldiers including US soldiers on their territory. Attack like this would lead to nuclear war.

You really think that is clever banter, don't you? You foreign fags are cringe af.This sounds like something my grandfather would say.

THIS IS REAL! RUSSIAN PLAN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

YES, LIBERATE US!!!

A SU-57 JUST HONKED AT ME OVER MY HOUSE!!!!

CANADIANS AND RUSSIANS ARE PLOTTING TO OVERTHROW MY COUNTRY!

Attached: su-57.jpg (1280x845, 341.54K)

Yes, London is truly the nest of pure lying evil demons and inbreeded swines.

russians dont have an in house devised plan
they get their tips from the pentagon which is to say a washed down derivative of tel aviv

what a lazy troll this is

jews did 9/11, sandy hook was a hoax

Anyone who posts russia today article anywhere in the web must do a check up in the nearest hospital

The turks will decide who goes where in the black sea you memefag

if i truly am an unlimited power god and can go to any time period i want to, do you truly know what year it is as it could even be world war one or two, whilst other people on the chan think it is joke trolls, realise this, no one ever said tv is mandatory, school never said you have to watch tv, or even buy the newspaper

Yeah come on, attack NATO. Let's see how many politician will die of poisoning in Kremlin before noon.