Future of Europe Just Dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=rRxopLkq4yE&t=1420s&ab_channel=BRIDGENetworkEU

This is the latest pearl of wisdom from BRIDGE - Brexit Research and Interchange on Differentiated Governance in Europe, a 4 year shit fest set up by the EU to try to create an open doors Europe.
TLDR;
Use my time stamps in the comments to see what shenanigans they're up to.

Longer version;
They're REEEEing because there's this pesky thing called THE RULE OF LAW (which even differs from country to country! how dare they have self determination!) which they think shouldn't get in the way of a good old Migration Crisis, which isn't a crisis by the way because diversity is good for the economy, stupid!
So they need to teach the unwashed masses of Europe, who are suffering from silly ideas about identity, in group preference and experiencing threat perception, about the benefits of rapefugees (and "take action" against those are against migration(???)) including the coming waves of "climate migration".
The most choice fucking quote that gave me a fury boner; "Communities including EU residents without EU passports, undocumented people and non-binary people should be proportionally represented or even OVER REPRESENTED among the panel members to assure their adequate inclusion and to prevent their tokenism" and then she goes to say how this is making their process "more democratic" lol. Don't bother disliking, I have the chrome extension to see them but every time I refresh the page it goes back to zero.

Attached: muh_diversity.png (1301x1001, 771.34K)

look man, propaganda smells like sulphur. You need to keep appropriate distance from the lies and manipulation.

I think it's important to keep up with their bullshit in order to counteract it. Even if only to let them know immediately that many can see what they're doing to frustrate them and force them to change tack.

yeah? you feel like you learned something other than marveling at how brazen they are? it's very easy to get lost in raging at propaganda

Oh, the dislikes are visible now if you have the chrome extension.

It's not really brazen dude. I had to sit through that bullshit which I don't mind because I'm used to it for university. When they sneak shit through because no one was willing to go through their screed then they gaslight busy working class people.
"What do you mean? You're a crazy conspiracy theorist! We gave people an opportunity to have their say before we passed the resolution/law. Didn't you sit through our hours and hours of lectures and discussions!?"
It shows them someone is doing what they least expect and they cannot proceed with zero resistance.

How did you find this shit? Really interesting.

Comments instantly erased also.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

I searched "Migrant Crisis" with the time filter for the last 24 hours because I wanted an update on the US border crisis but this caught my eye.
They're triggered by Denmark's external asylum processing because, like Australia's, it acts as a deterrent when the "asylum seekers" know that crossing the border doesn't necessarily mean they'll get to stay.
They also hate that different European countries have different rule of law on migration and that most EU countries aren't willing to just ignore their own laws like Biden is. Their next step is to try to homogenize EU countries migration laws and including ILLEGALS in the discussion and even votes lol.

>Financed by the EU
So nice when yeroopeans taxes go into plans of how to replace and destroy them, just perfect

of course it's brazen, but well you do you. i'm not sure what the result is other than working yourself up

To be fair I am starting to see the uselessness of Any Forums. It's a constantly refreshed infinity pool where no one wants to do anything BESIDES getting worked up. And then on to the next thread. I just think it's good to let them see the dislikes and know there is some resistance. A new video on that channel just dropped half an hour ago. They explicitly repeat the aim of reducing the plurality of EU constitutions and enforcing the "supremacy" of EU law. I genuinely think there is potential, especially with Tommeh redpilling Bongs over Telford rape gangs, for disenfranchised European countries that are sick of this shit to push native European rights in what is supposed to be their union. The recent migrant crisis has redpilled a lot of Central/Eastern Europe.

on the other hand, it's the freshly weaned newfags that are itching to start a moovement and #resist, which often amounts to frantic activity without any results either.
>I just think it's good to let them see the dislikes and know there is some resistance
This is some college age cope my guy, but like I said you do you, still figuring everything out. Good luck with the normies and optics in public space, you're right that Any Forums is not for explicit #resist stuff

>what is supposed to be their union
Kek, whenever they talk about "European values" they mean jewish cultural marxist values.
The (((EU))) is a genocidal construct designed to extinguish indigenous europeans.

Absolute neoliberal monsters making use of bioleninism to stay in power forever

>marginalized people should be overrepresented in panels

That's not necessarily a bad thing. If I want to know what would help Syrian refugees, a panel full of Syrian refugees is more USEFUL than a panel full of European natives. This doesn't mean I need to accept their requests automatically, but I want to be debating something USEFUL rather than something a bunch of white activists THINK the browns want.

I've been wondering lately why so many NGOs make long video conferences like this. They only get a few hundred views maximum. Who are they making them for and why? Who's paying them to regurgitate word salad to nobody?
I've been watching an international womens forum video on youtube and its just the most asinine bullshit. It has reasonable production value but nobody fucking watches it. Why is it being made? Same with these anti-extremist NGOs like Institute for Strategic Dialogue. No views, well spoken female in charge. Why?

>If I want to know what would help Syrian refugees, a panel full of Syrian refugees is more USEFUL than a panel full of European natives
There are too many. They have to back home. If you want to help them, help them fix their own countries. Not everyone in the middle east and africa can live in Europe just because mud huts are no longer in vogue and they feel like raping some white women. Fortress Europe's return is the only solution to the migrant crisis. You let in one wave, you're inviting the next 100 waves. You show them they're coming a long way for nothing, they stop coming. This is what Australia did with "Stop the Boats".

To continue: These groups are basically shills for "liberal democracy", egalitarianism and tolerance. They're "experts", university educated with weird degrees. Sometimes they're brought onto TV to do an interview after things happen that pertain to their field of "expertise" to give a nice little 1 minute clip about how evil people with evil thoughts need to be killed by the government, using as many buzzwords as possible. I just don't get where they came from and how they can afford to do it when nobody gives a fuck about them as seen by their irrelevant reach outside of the mainstream media where they're hailed as truth-bearers once every few months.

they are aristocrats putting up theater in exchange for being paid and allowed in the social circle. like you said it's asinine bullshit, very close to cant. most academic and thinktank "advisor" conferences are like that: a bunch of aristocrats getting together to huff their own farts and be seen. this is nothing new but looks weird in modern globohomo digital version

>rule of law
No such thing. You spent the last two years showing those in charge they can do what they want to you with absolute impunity. No other group of people at any other point in history would have taken the abuse you've taken. You're subhuman, goyim cattle. Don't you fucking forget it. You deserve to be replaced. Especially you dumb white cunts that are now complaining about it after spreading your legs for it for the past 100 years.

its just white women begging for browns to rape them

ygwyfd

Attached: 1584130912955.gif (500x381, 1.44M)

Stop the boats only works because you pay Indonesia to stop the boats for you