My name is Jennifer Masterman. I am a pilot for one of Canada’s major airlines, I have been a pilot for 24 years...

My name is Jennifer Masterman. I am a pilot for one of Canada’s major airlines, I have been a pilot for 24 years. I am a wife and a mom of two little girls, I am facing the loss of my career and my ability to support my family. No jab, no job.
I believe whole heartedly in freedom of choice. I will fight for my right to choose and for the future of a free Canada for my daughters. I AM CANADIAN. I stand with the truckers. #wethefringe

Attached: 42a1bcf4d7b592d2.jpg (1080x1102, 217.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqC_e0uP9dA
youtube.com/watch?v=CTVd_WxblGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think the decades of "my body my choice" propaganda really backfired for the jews here, as a lot more women than i would expect support anti vaxxer rights, or what have you

God I want to see her get minced through that turbofan. My penis can only get so erect

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Im not reading that shit.

ah ok yeah, that is pretty funny

can planes even HONK?

You fool! Planes can honk the loudest

Attached: 1560836574384.jpg (739x976, 320.51K)

Attached: sl10.png (819x625, 531.37K)

did you notice fringe rhymes with cringe

Jennifer Masterman, just pick an obvious fake name next time

If you’re ready to get the fuck back in the kitchen and make me a sammich, you have my full support, luv.

Shut up slut no one cares. Tits or GTFO.

Woah, a truck just flew over my house.

of course!
youtube.com/watch?v=NqC_e0uP9dA

>I am a pilot for one of Canada’s major airlines
So you know that Canada is Russia.

Park your plane on the parliament building

Attached: El Paso Texas 2006 Airplane Engine.jpg (3200x1800, 1.7M)

why would you ever stand that close to something that can turn you into pink mist?

because it isn't running?

>that's a person
youtube.com/watch?v=CTVd_WxblGI

Is that a leaf? Rest in powa

Attached: 1643518666992.png (600x600, 227K)

El Paso actually.

Ahh the shill calls for aid right on time

Attached: 1643240152901.gif (638x532, 3.61M)

shows bobs and vagene please

Those engines don't just turn on user.

Scary. Is your video how people get dissolved? I read some narcos do that but I'm not sure it's the same process

Attached: 1643358607086.png (300x300, 69.96K)

>he doesnt know
sneed, Chuck