Perfect America

If the good guys won the war. Instead the bad guys won and now we got niggers, feminism, trannies, gay pride parades, Zog, Kikes, fat fucks, degeneracy and more niggers.

This is what they took from you

Attached: E5PicsuXEAkLAug.jpg (1200x761, 105.17K)

The good guys did win WW II though

>If the good guys won the war.

they did.

Attached: brandenburg gate.jpg (490x331, 31.61K)

>Commie scum
>Good guys

Piss off untermensch

the good guys won, yes.

Attached: 1603365623432.png (451x708, 542.83K)

Imagine how bad your ideology got to be when even commies are the lesser evil when compared to you

It's crazy to think where we could have been if the right side had won. What we think of as science fiction could have been reality. Instead we let our civilization be overrun with savages.

And polish women fuck niggers and muslims outside pooland. Ooops!

the good guys won WW2, yes.
western losers did jack shit in the entire war.

Attached: 9ubdjkl3jkljbdl.jpg (720x1036, 245.12K)

If Nazi's won WW2, yes there would've been crying and handwringing but fast forward to today, and the world would be utter bliss.

History is filled with genocide and war. This is the first time it was recorded though properly and filmed. If Hitler won we'd have left the planet by now and be on quantum computing in the 80's.

Offcourse slav animal is butthurt. If Nazis won they would have exterminated every single one of you. Say hi to your dead relatives from me who got shot like dogs. LMAO

Attached: The_Bochnia_massacre_German-occupied_Poland_1939.jpg (220x153, 16K)

Looks shifty

We can sneed

>butthurt

we are literally smug as fuck about winning WW2, user, if anybody here is in crying butthurt hiding behind a meme flag, its you.

>If Nazis won they would have exterminated every single one of you.

WHOAOOAAA BRO HOLD YOUR HORSES!
do you mean the germans actually KILLED people?!
but... but....../pol is saying the germans didnt kill anybody, werent the poor germaninios the poor, poor victims of WW2?

Attached: 09hgui2ojhgjo.gif (381x216, 965.66K)

Yes all these problems would magically go away if Nazis had won. The world would be filled with Aryans upholding the highest ideals.

Attached: 25-6300-54505-128501.jpg (432x493, 75.32K)

This board is intended for use by individuals age 18 and older.

isn't this from a book?
i seem to remember starting to read a book about this but i don;t think i finished it.
it was about a man living in the Pacific states, i think, but i can't recall what happens.

Without Germans you would be poor as there's no toilets to clean for you then

It's from the movie
Man in the high castle

was that a book before the movie?

Yes

Not my problem that they exterminated 3 million polish subhumans. You are the gypsies of Europe. Don't expect anything better untermensch.

Living under ZOG is a billion times worse than living under Nazi rule. The Nazis would have made everything better

stop using the Polish flag, JIDF

>claims Slavs are butthurt
>entire thread is just OP seething and crying that his favorite dictatorship lost ww2

Attached: A2B58669-A07E-4F43-8721-298AA266E136.jpg (634x571, 86K)

JIDF is doubling down again
Nice, Typhoid fever is your greatest enemy lol

Attached: 1643403151358.jpg (529x443, 61.24K)

How does that niggercock taste in your mouth American?

thanks,
i found it. i did start reading it years ago but never finished it, i don't remember why.
i'm going to have to pick it up again.

yes user, the good guys won WW2.
nazis=jews.
thats why the good guys won.
remember! western eternal losers did jack fucking shit in the entire WW2.

It has never ended bro. But it is close to.
Go to sleep now, you tired

Attached: 1638565406335.jpg (459x646, 55.97K)

We bombed your cities to ashes while we humiliated and killed your ideology in the cradle. And now there's nothing you can do about it besides cry and seethe.

What the fuck is this cringe shit?

just when i almost forgot how cringe the germans were with their indian larping, you had to post that.

Attached: 1608708655049.png (670x475, 367.61K)