I wish i was a landlord. so i can earn money without contributing to society or doing work...

I wish i was a landlord. so i can earn money without contributing to society or doing work. leeching off the land is based.

Attached: 1588379925287 (1).png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Good morning sir

best perk of being a landlord is that if you have a cute female tenant you can offer her to pay with the vag and most will take you up on it.

What's the point of being a landlord if you can't beat your tenants anymore?

>without contributing to society or doing work
you already do that. your indian, remember? the only "work" you do is shit on the street

You have to make a lot of money to actually be able to buy a flat in the first place.
Retarded faggot.

checked good morning sir

Attached: 1643797303937.jpg (1200x1200, 114.45K)

Uh, I dunno what it's like in India but in the U.S. you actually have to do a lot of work to maintain your property. Because they are renting, it's your responsibility to make sure everything works so you pay for all of that which means you won't make much money, or you do it yourself which means labor. You don't keep your stuff up to code, you can be sued or go to jail.

>You have to make a lot of money to actually be able to buy a flat

Attached: 1640476515355.gif (112x112, 164.05K)

that seems quite jewish sir, what about importing loos into your country, oh.... ....nevermind

You have to do shitton of work prior buying property to rent, you dumb poojeet.
Landords are as legitimate businessmen as any shop owner.

>have to do a lot of work to maintain your property
Nice try leech.

flag checks out

then sell the pics and vids in only fans

Attached: 1627080841618.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

If you ever plan on actually investing in property do it in a college town. Yeah tenants might fuck up your flat but college town will always have people move in and out. Basically unlimited supply and you can charge insane high prices even if just a shitty studio, you can increase rent every few years.

I'd rather take the money.

It's not enough of passive income for me to leave my job

t. own an apartment complex that houses 6 families

I live in a shitty appartment - but not for rent, it's actually mine.
Once my parents die, I get their (huge) house.
Should I
1. Sell the house, once I inherit it?
2. Rent out the house and keep living in the appertment but get lots of money for nothing?
3. Move into the house and rent out my appartment and get only a little bit of money for nothing?

In my country you have to have a positive credit score and you actually have to be able to pay it off with.
The hack is once you get the credit score it can pay for itself but it comes with risks.
Now they are increasing percentages every 2 weeks and landlords especially of more than one flat are fucked.

if there is a way to make money without working for it, you will notice that jews have it locked down.

If it's so easy then why won't you do it pizza man.