Chinese Monosodium Glutamate Export Ban

>Reuters reporting that #China plans to ban exports of ammonium nitrate for two months starting from February 2.
twitter.com/knowmsg

>"As of 2019, monosodium glutamate export in China was 3.75 million tonnes that accounts for 44.56% of the world's monosodium glutamate export."

Big if true.

Attached: img.jpg (768x432, 11.08K)

Why are we needing it?

>for two months
just two more months of no ammo nitrate

heheh you'll see

TWO WEEKS

Are you saying China is not going to ban MSG exports?

>the chinese food security issues begin anew
this is my favourite part of every season of The Mandate of Heaven. how will china starve this time?

"Boom"

goddamn it someone explain why all the hookwrs are Chinese, they claim they be white, indian, thai, Portuguese, french....you name.it, but every fuckin the me its an ugly 40yo ching

A band of jet black rapey niggers will haunt you in your dreams tonight

fucking leaf

The Supreme Court (SC) on Saturday ordered a ban on the sale, import and export of 'Chinese salt' (monosodium glutamate) — popularly known as Ajinomoto — all over the country, declaring it "hazardous for health".

After hearing a suo motu case concerning the sale of MSG and used oil in the SC Lahore Registry, the Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar ordered that the chief secretaries of all provinces be informed of the court's decision. He further said that the prime minister should take up the issue in the cabinet.

The Punjab chief secretary, who had appeared in court today, told Justice Nisar that the Sindh government had prohibited the sale of Chinese salt under Article 144 of the Constitution. The Punjab Food Authority, meanwhile, was taking measures against the selling of the "hazardous" condiment.

The court was also told that a debate over the import and export of MSG was pending in the Cabinet.

MSG is addictive, causes dopamine flush. When you're hooked on it but can't get it in the foods you expect it to be in (say, when you travel abroad) it causes anxiety/stress/violent behavior.

Nothing to do with rapey niggers. Your comment wasn't worth the captcha, except you get a little dopamine hit off it because not caring makes you feel less fearful.

whats OP botting for?

Attached: niggershill.png (1652x380, 155.4K)

Doesn't matter now does it.

Attached: 1633340421588.png (561x715, 158.97K)

lazy glowie, low effort attempt

>exports of ammonium nitrate
>monosodium glutamate
nothing to do with each other. which one is it?

It's amonium nitrate as in fertilizer.

Starvation, the horseman after Pestilence, is coming.

Prepare accordingly.

>When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
>And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not damage the oil and the wine."

>Chinese Monosodium Glutamate Export Ban
I suddenly love China. wow !!!!!

For letting you know that Russia and China will starve you, you obese dumb money greedy war hungry burgers.
Karma is a bitch, evil dicks.

Oh shut the fuck up. MSG is made from wheat. Guess where the world's wheat comes from ? The US and Canada.