Was Mike Enoch a legit White Nationalism who got turned

or was he always controlled opposition?

I can see both side of the argument. There was a definite change for the worse in TRS right after Charlottesville, which looks like the feds made Mike an offer he couldn't refuse. But there's also his history - his B'nai B'rith wife, his employment by companies with glownigger connections, his lying about his past, etc.

Attached: Peinovich fed.png (910x1280, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/mike-enoch-admits-he-jew-prothink-commentary
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Too funny to be a Jew"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are controlled opposition.

I know he's legit because jews and shills like you attack him so much.

> I know Fuentes is legit because jews and shills like you attack him so much.

>I know this vaccine legit because jews and shills like you attack it so much.

See how retarded you sound ?

Attached: 2793DCDD-026A-415B-B49E-61317417AEC8.jpg (1146x1102, 391.97K)

I can't say for sure but here is my evidence against him which seems solid. I have a video that is really great, but it's too large for me to upload.

Attached: Mike Enoch is a jew.jpg (997x8300, 1.6M)

Mike Enoch's jewish ex wife. 2% of the population but always directly connected what are the odds.

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679.28K)

I found the video. If you watch anything, watch this. It left me with no doubt Mike Enoch is a Jew.
media.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/mike-enoch-admits-he-jew-prothink-commentary

Thank you. I will look at that.

Look at his face. His beady little eyes can tell you the answer. Herbed.

(You)

You know I always thought these guys where legit but lately I’ve listened to some of the early to mid 2020 shows and man, these guys kinda glow in hindsight.

Attached: 087E81AC-966F-4747-A65F-B9884A87D79A.jpg (1024x1024, 90.51K)

She isn't just any jew. She is a B'nai B'rith leader and an LGBT activist who hosts drag-queen shows. She also worked for a company that contracted with the NSA.

Too funny to be a Jew

Remember amerigoy, you aren't white, religion is not a race except for judaism.
Every opposition that isn't lolberts who wants you to "prep innawoods for the upcoming collapse in two more weeks" is a fed op controlled opposition.
Remember, always oppose your own, always look at your own as the enemy and never should you in any circumstances get politically active and form a party.

What if he's not our own, though? What if he really is a jew? He was married to one, and not just any jew but a degenerate superjew, and stayed married to her until he was exposed.

Remember americans.
You aren't schizophrenic, you are being justly sceptical of those ugly, leftist, atheist, commie, demonrats.
Women are evil, zoomers are retards, boomers are retards, men are evil, rich people are evil, poor people are evil, city people are evil, rural people are evil.
Remember it's bot about racial identity, it's about memetic identity, it's about ideas, those that does not share your ideas are evil and any unjust things that happens to them should cause you to celebrate.
Women deserve to be raped, rich people deserve to be liquidated, Muslims deserve to be bombed and atheist deserve to commit suicide.
It is good when a trannie commits suicide.

Wtf are you babbling about? I don't care about any of that shit. I'm not a groyper or a neocon. I want a WN movement that isn't run by jews and feds. Is that too much to ask?

Too funny to be a Jew

You capitalized jew and that cope has literally never been used on 4/pol/ before this thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Too funny to be a Jew"/

Your proof that he is jewish is that he claimed right after having been doxxed and divorced, he said "I'm my case I did"
The schizophrenic americans will interpret this as an admission, when it isn't. Their standards for evidence is so low when it comes to people of their own in-group, because they are mk ultra'd in to projecting enemies on to every face that looks like their own.