My father says most Ukrainians will be dead or enslaved by the end of the year. Do you agree?

My father says most Ukrainians will be dead or enslaved by the end of the year. Do you agree?

Attached: images - 2022-02-02T210425.095.jpg (764x401, 31.01K)

nah

I sure hope so

Not if Nikocado has something to say about it

2 more sneeds

Memeflag Thread? Memeflag Thread!

Nothing ever categorically, unequivocally, uncontestedly happens.

No, they will kill as many subhumans as possible,
thousands of dead subhumans make the other subhumans angry and force the big subhuman to retreat.

We're already enslaved, who cares

Partly true, but it'll be true for everyone. Don't take the mark of the beast.

Dangerously based xoxol

Well memeflag my mother in law is Ukrainian end she hasn't even talked about the "recent developments" because nothing has changed. They have been at war for 9 years l. Ask yourself what has changed that the west suddenly cares about the plight of Ukrainians...

I could use some Ukrainian slaves.

Nope. They will turn and attack Europe with Russia and whatever weapons they got for gibs from NATO.

Putin can take everything up to the Diaper River. If that happens, there will be a fixed front, and limited death. If Russia takes the whole country, then you will see a huge body count.

Your dad is a boomer retard. Tell him I said he was a faggot. Russia will probably not do anything. If anything happens they will just annex Donbass and that will be it. The area is already controlled by separatists.

yep. you are not alone.

The elites are going to be jailed for fucking underage girls.

my father says you are a gay retarded faggot

Most ā€” no.
A lot ā€” yes.
But Iā€™m already longing for SHTF to happen so I could go on with my life. Like ripping off a band aid.

R A R E and checked
the whole ukraine ordeal finally convinced me how little westerners know about the outside world.
Putler did his best to freeze this conflict for the last 10 years. Stop being so braindead

most of the world already is enslaved. it just hasn't tried to break free to see the iron fist slam down

I pray that is the case

I could'n care less about slavic subhumans and their fate