Now that Covid hoax is over what was it all about...

Now that Covid hoax is over what was it all about? Why were they so desperate to vaccinate everyone and now they don't care anymore.

Attached: _115800707_covid-passport.jpg (1920x1080, 170.36K)

they probably didnt anticipate the large jewish d&c antivaxx destabilization effort. Think about it: What divided us the most? Fake news against the vaccine. Who divided us the most? "Antivaxxers" coming from nowhere and disappearing. What happened? We are more divided than ever before, one group is dying and the other group hates the conservative unvaxxed whites. Who benefitted from the chaos, division and unvaccinated people in the ICU? What are the implications that 99% of all hospitals and doctors are jewish? Who else should shill against a GERMAN MADE vaccine if not jealous jews?

covid's over
**hoax goes on

Except they actually did in their mock trials, nigger.

>over

You are a dumb nigger.

My state (WA) just locked the unvaxxed out of every aspect of society (31st January). They’ve just implemented mask mandates the borders are still closed indefinitely.

This shit isn’t ending, it’s just beginning.

Pic related.

Attached: AA9F73ED-D90F-41A2-ABE6-BC9F55B8FBA5.jpg (750x657, 143.73K)

This is coldest take I’ve ever seen, the shillmasters certainly aren’t sending their best.

Attached: 0872AEF3-6B2D-4F8D-895A-7406F055EBA2.gif (413x192, 1.27M)

just look at how weak they are trying to hide the truth. Ad hominems and insults to try and bring the masses to their side, just like a jew would do

It's not over. They're going to milk it for everything they can. It's just that they got more pushback than they expected. They'll back down a little, here and there, but they will never back down all the way. And any chance they get, they're going to grab more power and strip more rights from you. You can be sure of that.

2 steps forward 1 step back.

>german made
pfizer was roach made
and moderna has a jesuit ceo
lmao

Obvious shill is obvious. Here's your (You), faggot.

>pfizer was roach made
you mean biontech? You mean a turk? You know, some of the biggest antisemites around?
>moderna
the vaccine not being recommended to anyone under 30 anymore. Too many coincidences
thanks bro heres one back

F auci to reserve the Nobel peace prize soon

And they re all owned by Blackrock..
Backtoback roaches..

>Jewish antivaxx d&c
People who oppose the vaccine are labeled Nazi and anti-Semitic. But, in truth the whole covid hoax is the most Jewish thing ever. Pro-vaxx is pro-Jewish, you retard.

>fake news against the vaccine divided us most.
No retard, the vaccine is bullshit and anyone pro-vaccine is either a shill or a moron. The division was created by the media because they’re morons and shills.

>unvaccinated people in the ICU
You just keep getting dumber and dumber, it’s the vaxxed that are dying you spastic.

>German made vaccine
Wrong again faggot, BioNTec is run by a Turkish cunt and funded by Pfizer who’s CEO is a Jew.

You are literally the worst shill I’ve ever seen on this site and I now regret taking two minutes out of my day to reply to your bullshit.

Kys Moshe.

Attached: 93C4EA83-7AFE-460D-8ECA-E3AAB0384A78.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

WA is pretty unique around the world. Nobody else is imposing requirements like this. Even VIC has abandoned most of the restrictions. The tennis final ran at almost full capacity, very few masks. Obviously employment one is still in place.

>People who oppose the vaccine are labeled Nazi and anti-Semitic
fcking EXACTLY. d&c to a t.
>No retard, the vaccine is bullshit and anyone pro-vaccine is either a shill or a moron
exactly what a jew who would want you to die would say
>You just keep getting dumber and dumber, it’s the vaxxed that are dying you spastic
0 evidence for this or, as we call it over here, jewish lie
>the worst shill
you are either a) in on the conspiracy and doing damage control or b) so fucked in the head by the conspiracy that you differentiate fact from fiction depending on your personal prejudices and biases
>Kys
ill never let you people take over

God I fucking hate this place now

Victoria is still locking the unvaxxed out of every aspect of society, so is QLD and NT (I don’t keep up with the rest of the world, but I know Austria just started fining unvaxxed).

That’s the model going forward. I doubt there will ever be major lockdowns ever again (they became too unpopular and too hard to control) but you’re going to see the untainted being further and further marginalised in every society on earth.

Covid isn’t over, they’ve just moved onto the second phase which is locking everyone into the Technotronic Control Grid with Vaxxine passports and QR codes.

For the unvaxxed 2022 is going to have significantly larger restrictions than 2020 or 2021.

Attached: E3BEC7BC-D47D-4FC2-99F5-92CCF927E61F.jpg (623x1024, 107.86K)

I feel like I need to sniff industrial solvents to understand this post, what the fuck are you trying to say you brain dead fuckwit?

cant tell if bait or wignat

Unvaccinated are less than 5% in Victoria so nobody cares

Attached: 14AA1C17-0EAF-4863-B82B-C03DE191F052.gif (500x280, 653.93K)

In the uk they have dropped nearly everything and started to backtrack on the narrative ,I think this phase of the plan is over,I think Australia will follow soon

Hemorrhagic fever is phase 2. Marburg the likely candidate.

Attached: 16428655540943.png (3547x985, 3.35M)

That same 95% also won’t care when their vaxx passport morphs into a CBDC wallet and every aspect of their lives is tied to a Digital ID and centrally controlled.

Unfortunately the vast majority of Australians seem to be very happy with slavery.

Attached: 6333EA5C-C66D-4D27-8BB0-0C9770AB96CB.jpg (1080x1067, 169.88K)

I have a strange suspicion this whole ordeal had something to do with Donald Trump's presidency and a concerted effort of individuals who felt that this would "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" by cursing a full election year and also advancing climate cult related societal restructuring.

I've always believed the vaccine is saline and the virus is the common cold and flu, but there was a lot of money made the past couple years and a lot of interesting data collected. Not sure it was *worth it* considering what the blowback will look like, but interesting play by the powerful interests of the world. Some would say they dramatically overplayed their hand because they lost their minds knowing that so much of the population does not fundamentally support their ideas.

Does it hurt every time you dilate or do you get used to it after a while?

You had to have a dozen mandatory vaccinations to attend state schools here. The average person doesn't even think about this, let alone think it's a problem.

Boris is just doing that to distract from breaking lockdown 16 times. Our government is still gung ho restrictions and will be at least until the federal election in May.

During the whole “pandemic” Australia (and New Zealand) have been six months ahead of the rest of the world (largely due to seasons I assume), not the other way around.

Boris will be replaced because he’s going off the reservation (that’s why the photos of the cocktail party were released) by a WEF puppet (probably Sunak) and I’m six months the UK will be exactly where Australia is now.

Unvaxxed locked out of everything, and things more or less normal for the jabbed so that everyone gets used to being governed by QR codes and constant medical intervention.

Attached: 53B7C3F1-8F92-451F-938E-3EAC9119D4AB.jpg (624x492, 19.93K)

Hemorrhagic fever has been endemic to South East Asia as long as it has been filled with goods as far as we know. The biggest outbreaks that we know of were in the 60-80's around Wuhan.
It kills around 1000 to a few thousands every year.
Don't be a retard.

Creation of a precedent and another set of Rights eroded.
The ideal situation for the Elite was that most people got jabbed and not too many people got upset over it. If people accepted it enough they they could quietly make forcing vaccines and other medical procedures on people legal, under the cover of "extraordinary circumstances" or "emergencies". In other words: the plan was to erode the right to bodily autonomy.
As with most plans, there were multiple goals, but the above was the main one. They were also collecting information on resistance to these sorts of efforts, as well as how biological factors can spread in a population. Future bioweapon modeling will be much better thanks to the last 2 years. Yes Covid is a real disease, no it's not particularly dangerous. The vaxx is an experimental treatment, it wasn't designed to kill people, but it's side effects still are. In effect it was just pharma harnessing the pandemic ruse to do some massive in population experiments.

I don't think they expected as much of a pushback as they got. They were going to ramp this down but up the fear factor with Russia. Ideally they'd set it up to extend the state of emergency/extra powers from Covid another year or two (or possibly forever if enough people forgot about it).

>Why were they so desperate to vaccinate everyone

$$$

We're likely to have a Labor government by then federally, so it may be even stricter here

WA is too big snd too far from anywhere. I can drive over an unmarked border into Ireland and I csn take my pick of European countries to fly or drive to with a variety of "rules". WA needs breaking up.