What happened to dancing?

Why do women not dance normally anymore, like with rhythm or elegance?
We've all seen the TikToks of women jumping around like spastic retards, or the commercials with a fat black woman doing it.
Most in-person dance lessons (or online video lessons) consist of this stuff as well. Something about it is very disturbing.
I also have never seen a man dance in the past 10 years other than at weddings.

Attached: miley1.jpg (300x400, 38.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BVJ14tKz1Q8
youtu.be/keAW7CDF3_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

jews

I never danced in my life. I always thought it was gay. In gradeschool (I am 52 now) we were forced to do square dancing in PE class and everyone dreaded it.

bitches love salsa classes

fuck she’s so hot

Attached: Goddess.jpg (819x1024, 73.14K)

dance styles change through the years

Based, leafs? Is this a new trend?

Because music has always been about mating. Name 10 songs and 9 will be about mating. They're just more transparent about it now.

>Look, mommy, look what I posted!
C'mon, man!

Attached: come on now.jpg (960x882, 59.41K)

youtu.be/BVJ14tKz1Q8

white people could never dance

maybe if you listen to nigger music

Attached: quint.png (510x213, 26.25K)

I hate dancing of all kinds, even the type you would regard as tasteful. The only logical physical amalgamation of feeling derived from music is moshing.

Nice pic. Arms 2/2

What isn't nigger music? Instrumental orchestral music only?

>What isn't nigger music?

youtu.be/keAW7CDF3_0

Wagner.

>lyrics about mating
>not about mating
???

leave lyrics to the niggers, they are linguists. white people should stick to bass & beats

Kikes control the music industry, look what happened to Michael. He encourages peace, unity, children & animals in his music and he’s labelled a freak by the jew. People who encourage drug dealing, guns, sex, rape & acting like sluts are treated as the normal by the jew. Degeneracy is what the jews want shown to their children, hence the gay shit

unkiked metal

My people used to dance but the GloboHomo COVID cult destroyed our culture entirely by preventing our culture from being practiced.

Attached: culture.jpg (1537x977, 427.35K)

Leaf flags produce some of the most based and worst cringe posts with nothing in between. Real leafs have always been based, while chinks and poojeets with leaf flags post cringe.