Whoopi Goldberg suspended for Holocaust remark

It's always funny when the eternal jew cancels their golems

variety.com/2022/tv/news/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-the-view-1235169537/

Attached: 20ED2A55-611E-412F-BD88-B7EA083B718B.jpg (640x904, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmXUoJ_Oh0M
youtube.com/watch?v=6Eg67jDh2Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: whoopi-floyd-cant-speak.jpg (1600x1080, 295.45K)

it's only for two weeks, and if anything this has just galvanized Republicans to come out and kvetch about the Holohoax, honestly the kikes are probably ecstatic right now. Both sides of the aisle are fighting over which side loves jews more.

Fox news (read the comments)
youtube.com/watch?v=wmXUoJ_Oh0M

Nigger gets btfo'd during black history month... lmfao jews are wild

>Whites are privileged
>YAAAAAAAAY
>Jews are privileged
>YOURE FIRED
Hmmm, really makes ya think

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-S6cHbTXceU3B.png (1080x940, 869.19K)

Attached: 1643324803514.jpg (640x763, 67.29K)

It's freaking hilarious, what a clown show! Whoopi as black person wants to go the route of "it's not racism when it is about white people killing (((white))) people" while the jews are kvetching that the Holocaust was totally about racism and also the worst kind of racism.
Absolute kino.

Attached: E0B7BCC6-9083-4A95-94B2-E4D483215BEC.jpg (640x345, 238.8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6Eg67jDh2Ts

honestly I don't know how to react to it, it's such a mindfuck.
On one hand I'm mad at Whoopi because this has caused everyone to jump into "defend the Jews mode", and I don't want people to consider Jews white. On the other hand it's making the jews seethe because she is denying them minority privilege and is (in a roundabout way) rubbing the label of "racist" off the Nazis.

Very confusing turn of events.

Attached: cover5.jpg (960x540, 47.32K)

>Both sides of the aisle are fighting over which side loves jews more.
Nigger have you been outside or are you sperging out watching msm. I'm hearing someone talk shit about the Jews on a daily basis

Attached: fuckery.gif (330x200, 1.91M)

I think the comments of msm videos are more representative of the average normie than your personal conversations mate.

I never thought Whoopi would be force fed a red pill.

You dont bite the hand that steals from whites to feed you

Attached: RACIST-SPIDER-DEPORTATION.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

Huh… she makes a remark about the Holocaust… gets suspended… makes you wonder who’s in charge

Agreed. As much as I hate the kikes it's so satisfying to see uppity niggers think they can do and say whatever they please about jews because in their infantile monkey brains they are just "white" and then the full weight of the kikes just smash them in their faces for their indolence. Suddenly they become so submissive and meek again these little coon golem

>yes massa goldberg im sorry massa goldberg
>i wont say anything bad about the chosen again i swear

Nigger I was at the gas station yesterday and heard someone telling a rando it's the fucking jews. Get the fuck outta here. Everyone is waking up to the Jews

Attached: Jews genocide.jpg (640x434, 87.52K)

with a name like goldberg she should claim she has a lineage to the tribe

What a way to start of black history month, deplatforming a black woman who has wrongthink. Based kikes.

Attached: 1643744659461.jpg (825x688, 273.92K)

>Caryn Elaine Johnson
naw she's just larping as a jew

Attached: Palestine2.jpg (696x460, 47.28K)

Looks like black lives don't matter when jews are involved.

Reminder that she changed her last name to GOLDBERG in the 70s/80s because she and her mom believed that having a jewish-sounding last name would make it more likely that she'd get callbacks for movie/tv show castings. Her thought process in the 80s was literally "jews control hollywood, if I have a jewish name, they'll call me because they don't know I'm a black woman, then when I show up I can impress them with my acting". And to her credit it fucking worked.

Basically, even though Whoopi Goldberg is a middling IQ negress, she has been woke to the jewish question for decades

Most of all it shows that you can't have an opinion against the established jew narrative without going unpunished, not even on a show called The View which is all about people sharing their point of views.

Kek this

the real irony is this fucking retarded nigger bitch converted to judaism herself

>nigger with a jew name
Simultaneously the slave and the trader

Attached: 1638895887665.jpg (702x733, 100.99K)

Jews can never resist overplaying their hand. My other favorite is when blacks chew through the leaf and go off script

That’s actually fucking hilarious

What the fuck did she say?

>only 5,999,999 died

this is so dumb
she's just an ignorant black lady saying what most black people think.
correct her and move on. no need to punish her.

jews know a nigger isn't a jew.