Let’s fuck with the Australian government!

Give us names, birthdates and addresses of insufferable Australians so we can enter them into the “Positive PCR Test Results” website so that they can get the help they need!

There’s a $5000 fine if you’re in Australia but not for the rest of us! Let’s destroy this database in the name of freedom!

apply.service.nsw.gov.au/register-positive-rapid-antigen-test-result/details-page-guest

Attached: 155D7831-23A6-46AA-922B-DD96B3EF2B46.jpg (1668x1979, 802.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Members
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daniel andrews
Scott morrison
Mark mcgowen
Plenty more just google australian state premier or anyone in the labor, liberal or greens party

Get the names of all six gorillian Jews who died in the holocaust and register them.

Oh wait...

Excuse me, what you are doing is illegal by Australian law and you seem to think this is some massive joke. Australia has been leading the world in our covid response due to a harsh but necessary 'hard response' to the deadliest pandemic since the Spanish Flu.

Millions of people have died after testing positive to Covid 19 worldwid, so our government was forced to swiftly act with life saving measures like QR codes, masks and jabs. By keeping detailed records on infections, our government is able to keep track of and plan complex and effective strategies to contain the virus.

By inputting false data you are literally putting lives at risk. Encouraging others to do so is downright criminal. Hardly surprising coming from the country that spawned the Prince of disinformation itself, Joe Rogan, though

We have eradication treaties in place with US, don't think you're immune from prosecution.

Fuck off faggot

Please either go back to plebbit or adjust to the board culture

Bump

Literally what is the point of this?

Sorry, what was your name?

Fuck your country

disgusting I won't bump this

Nigger.

>Australia has been leading the world in our covid response due to a harsh but necessary 'hard response' to the deadliest pandemic since the Spanish Flu.
It’s harsh but it’s not necessary. Sweden has had no lockdowns and we are fine. It’s nowhere near as bad as even the flu pandemics of the 1960 and 1990 eras.
Forced to react. Lol. You know what that sounds like? It sounds like an abusive husband battering the wife because ‘she made him do it.’ As does all your responses
>does he control where you go and who you see?
>does stop you seeing family?
>does he make you lose your job?
>does he gaslight so you never know what the rules are?
>do those rules change in a whim and you’re always in the wrong?
>does he do things to track where you are like phone surveillance?
If so call our domestic violence hotline! Unless it’s daddy givernment in which case bend over.
Even specific examples like that app you had to take pics of yourself when asked? That’s the sort of thing abusive partners do.
You’re literally treating your populace like a battered wife, mate. And you need better pasta ne asue the po faced ‘we had to take all your rights for muh deadly pandemic’ is just too obvious and everyone’s gonna get the sniffles and then wonder why they put up with it.

>Millions of people have died after testing positive to Covid 19 worldwid,
Millions of people die after getting up in the morning for work. A causal relationship is not necessarily there.

Based. Thanks bros.

>We have eradication treaties in place with US, don't think you're immune from prosecution.
Extradition is the word you’re looking for
They ain’t sending their best.

Accurate post

Bump

Attached: 1642089545667.png (1307x677, 252.67K)

kek, 10/10. Nice one, mate

Attached: 1642091790493.png (2518x1024, 104.29K)

Kek, nooooo please don't do this! Think of all those poor government wagies that will have to sit their and sift through "Nig R. Faggot"s and "Adolf Andrews"s

Haha, leaf posting belongs to us now!

Your ID almost says "Oy Vey"

Why is your ID a word scramble of oyvey? Please explain yourself user.

Attached: Frank.jpg (250x318, 21.69K)

I’ve posted a couple of times about how ALL this is just like one of those domestic violence pamphlets. Every single thing. Financial control, control of movement, what you wear, what you say, arbitrary changes in rules, job loss, isolation from family and social support. It was the app for isolation that really made me think it. They text you and if you’re not responding with a selfie within 15 mins with a geotag it’s beat down time. I have literally had a female mate who had her boyfriend do that to her and he nearly killed her with a beating after she broke one of his arbitrary and random rules.
Violence is very bad, of course, but perhaps your truckies of peace could do a little light honking around your tyrants’ places of work? It seems to be working for our leaf bros.

>>aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Members

This post is satire and may amuse bored individuals.

Brother if i knew the addresses of my enemies, let's just say convid would be the least of their worries, insallah.

Attached: images - 2022-01-28T222600.294.jpg (500x386, 16.53K)

Hey this is better than canuck humor pasta. Very nice!

It’s time to get jabbed, wear a mask, and get back to work. Remember we’re all in this together

I don't wanna partake now after this faggot had to chime in. Go back to your covid camp before you get a 5000 dollar fine and a busted skull you roofucker

Does Yad Vashem have an API?

>Sorry, what was your name?
fucking brilliant

Attached: ffgaul.jpg (325x416, 24.76K)