/NZG/ - NZ GENERAL - No one can bake edition

Niggers, all of you.

Attached: 1643791318048.jpg (1024x764, 652.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/electionwiz/status/1488732999512383490?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tea of coco tea of coco tea of coco car door

what up kiwi ? what happend in your cunt-tree ? How do you handle the covid mess ?

Thread archived on me which pissed me off

We just didn't have cases. All deaths with covid must be reported as covid deaths to the UN within 24 hours. So there are a shitload of people who died of cancer and heart attacks last year who would have been counted as covid deaths if we had it spreading as much as in other countries

Omicron is meant to be coming hard very soon, and it's gonna be a shit storm. Not from the virus but everyone having to isolate, even if we are around someone who tested positive with no symptoms, and we have no symptoms either.

So it's really gonna fuck production lines which are already strained since the mass immigration halt from Mar 2020

Incase anyone hasn’t seen this gem from the leafs
Top kek
mobile.twitter.com/electionwiz/status/1488732999512383490?s=21

I don't have to handle anything. I sleep easy. It's all taken care of by a ginger, a faggot and an anorexic horse.

This is how I preform the haka.

Attached: wheres-my-wallet-wheres-my-wallet-terry-crews.gif (498x278, 1.9M)

Seems like a normal guy that's pissed off from not being able to sleep in his own home desu. There are batshit crazy lefties all over the place and I don't think he's one. If a trucker was honking outside my house at night for 5 days I'd legit murder him

This is why you don't go around snitching on yourself regarding your whereabouts. Congratulations to the retards checking in everywhere they went. Now you've got this.

>haven't slept in 5 fucking days
kek

Attached: Meth mushroomheadm.jpg (800x800, 174.58K)

wew you really live in a nightmare island. Hope it will end well for you all.

I littérally want to fuck the anorexic horse in the ass

Attached: niggerniggerniggerniggernigger.png (1495x914, 1.23M)

>where's my wallet
He probably stole it.

Attached: black ice.jpg (625x750, 143.37K)

Ye should have baked a thread before it did then.
>All deaths with covid must be reported as covid deaths to the UN within 24 hours.
In no way does this imply that the numbers are inflated to create hysteria or that they would possibly lie to/mislead the population on anything.

Attached: White genocide is real.jpg (1024x936, 217.33K)

HONK!

Attached: pepe-clown.gif (496x498, 515.87K)

I know I can't believe it. Dad scans every one he sees, even ones at his job, where he could obviously trace back without being reminded.

The bad part is other people can easily rat on us, and we ironically have to isolate longer than they do

It'll end well, it might get a little hairy for a while but It'll be fun

Evening subsluts

Attached: uss albany.jpg (1920x738, 469.48K)

The morale over here is just painful to stop in and gawk at; please get it together NZ anons before it's too late.

Attached: 1643786167624.jpg (1080x1078, 114.06K)

I should have, I am a semi-regular baker.

I'm not even sure it's to make it scarier, because the WHO could have been worried it would have the opposite effect, I doubt their faith in humanity could be so low that they predicted how easily the NWO plan would go

Inner city living it’s what you get
best idea would be join them or buy some ear plugs
Hopefully a decent size convoy hits Wellington

Attached: Don't cry for me I'm already dead.gif (496x372, 324.78K)

that's a cute submarine

Attached: ♫ jaws music ♫.jpg (711x400, 60.85K)

First of all that's good, we should be hiring young locals instead of immigrants stealing their place. This whole 'omicron is going to hit big' is just to wound up the pro vaxxies to turn onto the unvaccinated.

I would be amazed if they hit Wellington, but really hope they do.

But it will be a lot smaller than the farmer tractor protests which were barely televised at all so it won't be reported, at least not in a positive way

I suppose justification is also a factor
>Look how many died
>We needed to stomp on your face and force you into poverty so you would become completely dependant upon and subservient to us.

Attached: 1638271384202.jpg (589x738, 482.13K)

Hopefully this works out
I thought You leafs were cucked but you have really pull though this last week

Attached: 667717DB-7EAE-4D6F-80FA-E7AFD23CAFDF.png (662x1175, 359.52K)

It is good, although young locals should be wary of starting from the ground up because business is champing at the bit to import third worlders to undercut them.

Yeah the (2 weeks) omicron thing is bullshit, we were supposed to hit 50k cases per day this weekend according to recent modeling. But it swept through Australia so I guess it will do here.

Ironically, if there were no tests, nobody would even notice it, and every year pre-2020 we must have been having huge waves of random shit sweep through each winter

>look how many died over in USA, you should be thankful of your new world government

Attached: obedient citizen.png (683x622, 331.46K)

Would be ideal if the farmers got in on it as well

yeah, exactly

Attached: cant breathe kiwi2.png (504x768, 501.22K)

Why is it so fucking hot in Dunedin holy fucking shit. Any weather people here can explain it in simple terms to me? Why is Dunedin hotter than the bay of plenty?

Probably cause there fat fucks mind you nz not much better