What happens when fertilizer runs out?

China and Russia banned fertilizer exports recently.
The entirety of modern agriculture is dependent on three things:
- Ammonia from methane ("natural gas") via the Haber-Bosch process
- Mined phosphate rock
- Mined potash
Why is no one discussing this?

Attached: 5F2A59F8-06D0-4C6D-9E42-68D870C98360.jpg (1023x939, 157.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecowatch.com/washington-human-body-composting-2637805371.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_hydrolysis_(body_disposal)
endoftheamericandream.com/a-farming-insider-has-warned-me-that-the-coming-food-shortages-are-going-to-be-far-worse-than-we-are-being-told/
reuters.com/article/us-russia-crisis-grains-egypt-idUSKBN0K216C20141224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not my problem

Nigga just use shit

Canada produces more potash than russia, so who gives a shit about that one. If our government could uncuck we could go back to covering the natural gas part too.

America has 500 years supply of each.
Not my problem. Mass starvation is good for the rest of you. No, we will not export any of our food to you after the new regime comes to power.

Whats to discuss, if glowies are doing their job they'll just overthrown another latin American country for its resources, maybe Africom will stop sending sex tourists and focus on resources like we pay them to.

My dirt’s fine
Been fine for 200 odd years
Gonna be fine forever

>Why is no one discussing this?
because most people are high time-preference retards
they don't realize the kike reset has made fertilizer unprofitable to use
mass-starvation and insane food prices are coming

Attached: lit_oats.png (1913x2102, 566.33K)

>The entirety of modern agriculture is dependent on three things:

This, but unironically.
Human feces will be best way to solve this.

>China and Russia banned fertilizer exports recently.
You know why? Because the high gas prices in Europe shut down their petrochemicals fertilizer manufacturers. Fucking Putin eh :D it's all his fault. Meanwhile German operators are buying Russian gas at the price of "long term contracts" ($300) and selling it to shitholes like Pooland for $1200. The Shekelgrubber strikes again. Fucking Russian! Meanwhile US is shipping their liquified gas to Asia because the gas price is even higher there.

Time to start investing in fertilizer companies.

Europe will pull through; although with higher food prices, but north africa, and the middle east are probably going to riot; like they did that one time Russia stopped its shitty quality grain exports to Africa, arab spring.

>Country that is bordering on famine and heavily reliant on importing food
>Blocks access to fertilizer

If countries can't produce as much food the first thing they're going to do is stop exporting food, which means China is going to starve.

Brilliant strategic move by China there.

>they don't realize the kike reset has made fertilizer unprofitable to use
It's not the kike reset, its EU/Green russophobic policies. Look foreword to buying EU stock on the cheap in the near future.

Nothing personal.

the liquified human remains will be used and fed to the Goyim.

ecowatch.com/washington-human-body-composting-2637805371.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_hydrolysis_(body_disposal)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 204819.png (922x678, 896.2K)

China is a net imported of food. I kinda want to move far east and take a chunk of that market. But its far from starving. Its actually the middle east and African countries which are heavily reliant on imports; especially since Hillary bombed Ghadaffies water works that were supposed to green the desert.

I'll finally get to be inside a girl's mouth

China is bordering on famine right now, which is why they've been frantically trying to buy up the entire worlds grain supplies.

China is also simply incapable of feeding it's self. A mixture of too many people and a lack of land/water to grow enough to feed those people.

If China thinks blocking exports of fertilizer will harm the world, they're kind of dumb because it's going to hurt China even more.

A Farming Insider Has Warned Me That The Coming Food Shortages Are Going To Be FAR WORSE Than We Are Being Told

January 23, 2022 by Michael Snyder

>endoftheamericandream.com/a-farming-insider-has-warned-me-that-the-coming-food-shortages-are-going-to-be-far-worse-than-we-are-being-told/

> According to this farming insider, dramatically increased costs for fertilizer will make it impossible for many farmers to profitably plant corn this year. The following is an excerpt from an email that he recently sent me…

>“Things for 2022 are interesting (and scary). Input costs for things like fertilizer, liquid nitrogen and seeds are like triple and quadruple the old prices. It will not be profitable to plant this year.

>”Let me repeat, the economics will NOT work. Our plan, is to drop about 700 acres of corn off and convert to basedbeans (they use less fertilizer, and we also have chicken manure from that operation).”

>”Guess what? We are not the only ones with those plans. Already there is a shortage of basedbean seeds, so we will see how that will work out.

>”The way I see it, there will be a major grain shortage later in the year, especially with corn. I mean, we are small with that. What about these people in the midwest who have like 10,000 acres of corn? This will not be good.”

everything is looking peachy, inflation is a major asset you son of a bitch.

fucking “basedbeans” the mods are a bunch of faggots…

Wasn't there a burning ammonium nitrate plant yesterday?
Coincidence?

Arab Spring was obamar work with atheist NGOs but Muslim brotherhood take advantage of it. Also food isn't a problem for us unless it's manufactured by going after the people working at cattle rising

They also bought us Ukranian agricultural land.

They are blocking export to prevent domestic shortage of fertilizer that they need... from my understanding both Russia and China are still going to export surplus fertilizer.

They are not doing it to harm the world. This whole news is in the context of European fertilizer plants shutting down due to high gas prices; which are result of RETARDED EU politics. That is all.

Attached: 1620337274136.jpg (897x658, 174.53K)

reuters.com/article/us-russia-crisis-grains-egypt-idUSKBN0K216C20141224

They took advantage of the spike in bread prices.