NOTICE to women

If you ever wondered how we talk about you when we're alone
"bitch" "retarded bitch" "cunt" fucking dyke" "whore" "thot"
Thats how we see you.

We might pretend we are polite on the street and office but make no mistake
we are more SEXIST than ever.
If you are not the mother of my child, or my daughter, you are useless obstacle

a useless obstacle i have to "be nice" to.
But once its 11PM outside..and you are walking alone with no man to protect you.
You're food. I wont even rape you or anything, ill just snap your neck like a kitkat and cook you.

If we didnt have police and cameras....making us pretend we're nice..walking outside for you would be like playing DIablo 2. Just men looking to rape or kill you.

Attached: 48651-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 23.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czOpDN8Knr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a faggot

You need to cut back on the HRT mate.

while i agree with everything you said, you went too far in the last 3 paragraphs and only did it to sound cool, which ofcourse means 1 thing: you are underage and seek approval. Even the picture means that you seek approval. Thus I bet you are 19 years old... maybe 20: you are old enough to be sexist but not old enough to be able to stand on your own. lurk more faggot. Make posts again in 2-3 years time when you finish college.
Here are some whores so you get existed while reading my shitty responce:

Attached: 1643259219213.webm (576x1024, 2.82M)

im probably your age autisto.
and i dont need to look at whores who probably have smaller tits than me.

You prob can't even bench 140 twice. Go back before your boyfriend catches you posting reckless again.

140lbs? you mean 80kg?
yea, i can bench 80kg no worries
any other questions simp?

Attached: ante up.jpg (557x676, 66.81K)

140lbs isn't 80 kg Faggot.

I bet you can bench 80kg of dildos in your ass Mr toothpaste nation

63kg?
bro...i fucking workout at home
and work from home

what kind of a faggot did you take me for?
im literally a grown man.
I have a flat bench and dumbbels.
i curl 17kg for biceps.

>who probably have smaller tits than me
so this is why you are that edgy....
anyway bro, bitches are shit, it is known. no need to try to be edgy.
Also once women get old, they basically get ultra fucked. This is why i went for your age: at some point after you turn 25+ you realise that women are now basically shit and are going to get more shit with time, while you are starting to become in your primes. Women know this too, why do you think they cry all the time? Basically life is like this: when you are a young man, it is shit for you, but when you turn 25+ it is not shit anymore, while when you are a woman, you the queen of the world between the age of 16 and 25 and then...... you need to drink every day and have casual sex just to stop crying for a few hours.
But every fucking bitch acts smug when she is young and is picky as shit and will have a very high opining of herself.... so fuck bitches.

Attached: 1639084226012.jpg (640x868, 64.86K)

im the guy that made the thread yesterday about NEVER approach a woman.

i know what youre talking about

im just....having fun, being a troll.

>17kg for biceps
AHAHAAHHAAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHA YOU'rE SO WEAK YOU RETARDED MEMEFLAG

really? 17kg is too light for your biceps lad?
are you sureeeee?
wanna show your arms?

Show your arms first.Oh wait,you're a nigger?That's why you hide your little pussy arms?

Ignore the retardedness and understand that this is an amazing film.
Probably my favorite from the 90s and I have watched thousands.

youtube.com/watch?v=czOpDN8Knr4

Attached: glengarry.jpg (1240x526, 362.67K)

>17kg
This is okay for a normal gym dad with a dad bod. A roid rager is gonna be curling 30 kilo dumbbells at least but they can go a hell of a lot higher.

Attached: road.rage.gif (408x277, 1.99M)

Based. Reddit is seething ITT that some dares say anything about muh stronk queens.

im not a roid rager yet...
im a work from home IT guy..that has a bench and weights at home.
and COVID fucked my ass last month.
Im doing ok if i can curl 17kg.
hoping to get big and lift more obviously.

Dunno, I've always been big. My first set of dumbbells when I was 16 were about 17 kg (35 pounds) and I was quickly curling them 20 reps each arm. I never really pushed for max curl (curls are for girls) but I definitely curled at least 35 kilos per arm.

yea well...im 5'8 faggot.
im built fat but im not a monster.

For me...being able to curl 17kg and bench them around, keeping my muscles growing at home, without vax and $$$ goy gym...im fucking happy.

I sure hope to get bigger though. I do want to intimidate people.