What are the truckers doing?

So these Canadian truckers don't want to get the Vax, rather than just say no thanks like everyone else.. They are driving around endlessly? Yeah, I bet turdeau can't stand it. Trucks driving around!! Oh no!! Gayest rebellion ever

Attached: Loading-Screen.jpg (1920x1080, 533.46K)

The Federal mandate that they need one to cross the border was just the start of it. There is another mandate coming that any Federally regulated industry will require it. This includes inter provincial truckers.

>What are the truckers doing?
they are doing what needs to be done, but not enough.

2) fire a journalist alive on camera
3) kill a medical virostar
4) kill sons and relatives of influent politicians
5) fire or bomb lies media palaces or servers
6) fire or bomb politicians and lame media owners homes with their relatives
7) fire or kill powerful politicians
8) fire or kill top lies media managers
9) fire or bomb institution palaces with burocrats inside
10) fire or bomb military base

Hero: 5 points
Super Hero: 20 points
Emperor: 50 points
God: 100 points
Messiah: 1000 points

For every influent person in the medical, scientific and doctoral sector, killed, there is an extra 10 more points.

Ah I understand now. The truckers aim to erode all the roads in Canada by slowly driving around. It's genius. At this rate in 56,009 years all the major roads in Canada will be gone and Trudeau will have nowhere to escape

Imagine being so simple minded this was your world view

>There is another mandate coming that any Federally regulated industry will require it.
That's already in place.

They aren't even experiencing the thrill of hauling a heavy load. Just driving around beeping,viva revolution

Whereas you always experience the thrill of holding a heavy load

Attached: 2f9.png (553x585, 147.27K)

>dont do anything
>trudeau is totally not being effected by this or anything
Truckers haul loads that go to market or supply industry. less truckers doing their job means less product going out on shelves. This will effect normalfags and confuse them since they think that everything is magic "new age science" and things just appear out of thin air.

Makes me feel like some 2005 vidya

On account of my large penis yes. Let's stick to the issue at hand though user

OP is a retard.

Attached: Alan.jpg (800x1200, 233.28K)

Or they just replace the 10 to 20 truckers who are larping and carry on jabbing

Freedom isn't free.
It costs a hefty fuckin' fee.

Attached: 1643748446713.png (187x155, 16.39K)

Are you joking?

What's interesting is that the Federal government waived the requirement for some industries under this regulation. The reason I can still work as a non-vaccinated individual is because of this. The Truckers are unironically just seeking the same thing that maritime workers got.

protest is a nothingburger

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 160659.png (752x315, 37.57K)

if there are so few trucks why are there so many twitter normies losing their mind over the honks

I know driving a vehicle may seem complicated to you but most of the 1st world know how to do it. Sitting on your arse and following Google maps is actually a low skilled job

>Twitter

With the mandates they aren't allowed to deliver stuff anymore so they drove to Ottawa to ask Trudeau to let them deliver stuff but he wasn't there so they are waiting for him to come back.

Attached: 1643658589822.jpg (743x1024, 113.82K)

What do you do for a living? And no, sex work isn't real work.

Bro, the mandates have gutted a few critical industries and we're seeing real effects in logistics right now because of it. When CN and CP Rail place their non-vaccinated guys on unpaid leave, we saw an almost immediate decline in rail capacity here at the port. It's not just truckers here. The impact these mandates have had are measurable in lost work hours and the government has lost their fucking minds.

I write SQL for my clients user. Maybe I could teach a few of your truck boys how to do that when they are all out of a job?

How old are you? You sound like a teenager. Have you even had a job?

how are you going to eat to sustain your million calorie diet when the "truck boys" are out of a job? do you think your food just magically arrives at supermarkets?

What vidya is this? Rust?

I don't live in shit hole country user. We have endless pakis to do our delivery work, theyll take any experimental vaccine you've got to make sure I get my bread and beans

snowrunner.

Most are vaxxed. Cope

shut up bong