Are you relevant?

How are you going with the modern world, user?
Are you able to keep abreast of social changes and keep up with the times, or are you trying to revive a past that's never coming back?

Attached: 1643128484897.jpg (686x858, 87.46K)

FART ON MY NUTSACK TRAIN BURGER FUCK

Shut up faggot

>t. OP
Sage this shit.

Attached: 1641080097345.png (1086x910, 703.8K)

>Are you relevant?
Femininity: the question

The past always comes back faggot

Make Love Not War

Attached: изображение.jpg (1080x1106, 192.04K)

It is so cute to see that small negro child suckling the pure milk from that white mother

We don't live in a linear world, cycles repeat themselves for the better and for the worse.

The only political solution is to repeat what other people say to you while affecting a retarded manner of speech to imply the person talking to me is retarded.
Hasn't failed me yet.

The past is going to come back in a big way. You suicidal White leftycucks are committing mass cultural and genetic genocide, leaving the Whites who aren't delusional self haters

Kys faggot ugly ass nigger

You will never be a woman.

Attached: 1642039954745.png (642x1388, 361.19K)

Fuck off poofta

I don’t want the past and I don’t want the present. I want what the world is capable of being

Why do you care so much about conforming to current social trends?

Why do you think I would care that I'm not conforming to the opinions of others?

Why should the opinions of others matter to you more than your own principles?

Attached: Plato those who see past the lies of their culture.jpg (600x600, 45.83K)

Comply or die, is that simple enough for you?

We're never going to get that in Australia. Maybe in Britain, if all the diaspora Angloids moved back and displaced the Pakis and the Indians from our ancestral homelands.

England with a population of 100+ million would quickly reestablish itself as the Kingmaker of Europe again.

>abreast
OP buttrekt

I’ve lived there mate you’d be better off having them move here.

Im completely irrelevant and I love it.

>you have to follow the herd
what a stupid, stupid conclusion. no wonder you didn't just say it outright .