If you were asian, how would you stop black-on-asian violence?

If you were asian, how would you stop black-on-asian violence?

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 87.86K)

Hey don't ask me I'm still trying to figure out how to stop black on white violence

Attached: 1602461945999.jpg (480x360, 10.39K)

more violence

Kung Fu.

deport all the monkeys

would be a shame if someone started to poison fried chicken, grape juice and watermelons (DONT DO IT)

Kung-fu magic user duh.
>Chingity Chongity Choo, turn this nigger into poo

Destroy white supremacy. It’s has created this environment. If blacks didn’t have this white supremacist system and to live in, they would have never lashed out in the first place.

With the magical martial art of Gun fu,
Blam nigger is dead.

Also a Hapa so AMA.

Attached: Southern pride.png (1124x1040, 1.29M)

Post a pic of your mum

Give me a min I think I got a few saved somewhere.

Escalate. They are attacking Asians because white people killed a shit load of NIGGERS last year.

Sorry won't post pictures of myself or Family.

They dont stop
They get stopped

Not even a little titty? Think of the board user, you're being selfish.

This.
I would arm myself and get fit, since that what I have done as a white man. Chinks have the same problems as white men, but they're not as high IQ as whites or as high test, so they haven't banded together with white men because the stereotypes about them being effeminate are largely true.

by going back to asia

With a rifle, from the roof, with my fellow Koreans.

Kill all wypipo

Still waiting on that titty....

around
blacks

never
relax

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

These, if they put on a semi believable kung fu spectacle stance niggers would haul ass immediately. They all know about Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, they're not fucking with that

With greater violence

Attached: 1643119804322.webm (960x948, 1.61M)

With a gun. My friends father was sucker punched and blinded by a nigger back in the 80's.

Attached: MV5BMTU0MTQ4OTMyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQxOTY1NA@@._V1_UY1200_CR145,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 83.18K)

>how would you stop black-on-asian violence?
with fried chicken

Attached: nog just tryin some food.webm (480x480, 2.09M)