I have seen more interracial marriage in the church than outside of it and it needs to stop NOW

Christbros what the fuck is this
Our western countries are a breeding ground for interracial marriage but the church is the worst offender of all
I've seen too of our girls married off to niggers, shitskins and other undesirables
In what other fucking point in history would this be allowed, how far have we fallen and how cowardly have we become that we allow such people to come to our countries and breed our women?
Fucken sick of seeing it

Attached: nigger.png (292x293, 188.9K)

christniggers will defend this

Stop watching others live, Bruce. Go find a Chinese girl and make some hapas.

Both look like shitskins though.

No I don't think I will
I don't have a good take on this in stone but it's fucked, somewhere I think the church was subverted and now they're a mixing ground for all of the undesirables of the world. Churches will take it leagues of niggers and shitskins and chinks on compassionate grounds, invite them to church things and then lo and behold they end up with our girls
we need mass deportations NOW

Protestants are subhuman and Catholics are a kike subversion so just ignore them, they're beyond helping.

hello sir

>ppl who never go to Church, the thread

Attached: download (1).jpg (768x762, 45.59K)

He's completely right about Protties and Catholics, Orthochads win again.

Evangelicals are the biggest simp for niggers on Earth. Protestants are so fucking bad.

Same experience here. I've left a few churches out of disgust now, always in the search of the fabled unicorn, "the uncucked church". Most churches have rainbow and Israeli flags and promote miscegenation.

>f
Nothing new. Christians are all about the miscegenation.

I'm protestant pretty much byy default and by not growing up in a catholic household, they can't be ignored because they're fucking everywhere and make up like 70% of christians
l

Sir, please. They're huwhite like all good Christians.

she looks indian, what are you on about?

>I think the church was subverted
It was a subversive outfit the whole time, only now it's being reformatted into a more "scientific" form of subversion while retaining some of the "religious" veil.

You've got to get to a catholic or orthodox church. Protestantism is gay at its core. With no authority or connection to tradition, it will fall to globohomo 10 times out of 10. It has no mechanism to fight it.

I go virtually every week nigger
Maybe I become russian or serbian orthodox, I have some ancestry for it
Orthos do seem very based but even then some of the power structure seems globo and homo

Jerusalem fell, Constantinople fell, Rome stands. Take God's hint.

are there any decent christians left?

We are SOULS
NOT RACES
Christ is king.

Oh no a smiling attractive couple that looks happy I’m so bitter and triggered

A thread died for this, you stupid cunt

Attached: 923A7FF5-8DFE-4C4E-B4C9-1A95EE79240A.jpg (500x473, 71.14K)

nah biblical christianity is based and there's good grounds to be made for christian nationalism (a nation state that happens to be christian). Even the OT is pretty based if applied to modern christians instead of muh chosen people
personally I think it was subverted more recently
Yeah for sure, the rootedness in history in tradition is important a big plus for those two

is it easy to get laid at church? or do you still have to marry m'lady first?

Burger there is more to the human than the soul
Sure they look happy it's just a miscarriage and a crime that it was allowed to happen in the first place

> "Tyrone might be a nigger... but at least he's a god-fearing nigger that loves Jesus! I'd rather him fuck my daughter than some filthy Pagan!"

Attached: 1597926943530.jpg (720x720, 94.94K)

obviously marry first, but the church hides some of the most high quality women out there bar none
worth

movest thine hands mein nigger or suffer the consequences

Attached: cleaver.jpg (600x600, 17.31K)

that's his son in that white teen pussy. a common sight in church.

>nah biblical christianity is based
Where is Christianity is it about the biological/racial family? And when has Christianity ever supported race before and above all else? And why are most Christians non-White?

>pretty based
Is that whatever you think it is or what the subjects of the cult project back onto it or else they'd die out before spreading the good word?

I know, and that's what this thread is about lol

>pic
Those two are not white anyway
wth are you going on about?

Genuinely your only hope is Orthodoxy. Catholics worship Satan accidentally. Protties worship Satan because It JuST MaKeS SeNSE SoLO ScrIPtUrA

You are going to the wrong church

Orthodox are retards too. Do you know how many Eastern europeans are drunken rapists? if they had niggers they would fuck them too. just because niggers don't want to live in a poor snow hellhole, doesn't mean they wouldn't fuck orthodox pussy if they did. white christians love spic and bbc dick.

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

I think like in most historical texts, nationhood, a shared genetic and cultural heritage is assumed. So it's not explicit often. "You need to be told that being among your own kind is a good thing?" Shows how far we are lost. Most christians are white pretty sure, Africa and the Midlde east certainly isn't very Christian. But Europe and anglo colonies are

oh bullshit! I live in the deepsouth, and mixed-race christian couple are EVERYWHERE! prove to me one church that openly bans interracial marriage.

100% they are not married and that little whore was allowed to sin in any way she wanted.
Try harder Yitzak

organized christianity has been subverted entirely. you must have a personal relationship with god

>deepsouth
>Christian
ngmi

christianity is 75% brown spics these days. most of europe abandoned christianity before the west even did. without mexico and south america, christianity wouldn't be a big religion today.

you have mixed race marriages in uk. i see them in every video.

It's these women man. They're whores.

?

bullshit, her father allowed her to get bbc dicked because the new testament amends the old testament(jewish) law about mixing. anyone who is christian is the same people in the new testament. and marriage is allowed amongst believers. you worship a marxist.

which one of them is the australian?

>”the church”
Keep using words you have no idea about loser. The church is not a building of people, it is SAVED people, it is SPIRITUAL. When you have building full of lost race mixers that have no understanding of scripture or of the God of the Bible, that is NOT a church, that is a building full of fakes that have no relation to God or his word neither do they know him.

So going around saying “the church” because someone claimed to be Christian demonstrates your lack of scripture knowledge, and it also demonstrates your agenda to paint true Christians how they are not.

>24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.
Not seeing any racial element. And if you do, what's stopping another Christian from saying otherwise via their interpretation?

>I think like in most historical texts, nationhood, a shared genetic and cultural heritage is assumed.
That's your assumption.

>So it's not explicit often.
So, I'm still right.

>Most christians are white pretty sure, Africa and the Midlde east certainly isn't very Christian. But Europe and anglo colonies are
Most Christians exist in Africa and Latin America, neither of which are White. And the so-called Christians in the West are largely Christian in name only because it was always an alien ideology brought to Europe by Semites.

You didn't answer my questions, nor have you proven me wrong.
Christianity is about the "religious family" of god, it's not about race, let alone your immediate or extended family. If it was ever about race then it would just plainly state it, but it doesn't because it's not.

>latino
>shitskin
Stay in your lane, streetshitter.

take your theology certificate elsewhere lol I'm just using it as a general term who gives a fuck
as much as I don't like to admit it those mixed race church goers are still christian, just fools